Humblebrag photos

Options
2»

Replies

• valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! You're carving out your waist for sure!!!
  • shawna_25
    shawna_25 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Shawna, I think we need a picture of those jeans!

uefq4a8q6oz7.jpeg

The jeans!
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    Woohoo! Great work :)
  • shawna_25
    Options
    Woohoo! Great work :)

Thank you!!
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    mitsimr wrote: »
    @hoovhome you look great. You are definitely thinned out in the middle and in your cheeks.

Thank you, ladies! To show you where I started 3 years ago, I posted this picture. I was around 217 at the time - didn't have really accurate scales back then.

9qmjxb6gwu3f.jpg

This is from May 23, 2016 - almost 3 years after the other one.
    7nyrno15hki4.jpg
  • zmida
    zmida Posts: 35 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Nice job everyone!
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Oh wow you have come really far. That is awesome! I will post last week's and today's photo when I can hop on the computer in a bit. You can't really tell anything in mine yet though because of the picture. From now on though I going to wear what I did today and take it like today's because you can see it so much better. Well yall will see what I mean when I post it.
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    vm20so43hiuc.png
    I hope this works!
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just can't put a pic of myself yet
    Just can't;(;(
    So sorry
    Feel incredibly ugly;(
    But I will
    Promise
  • stesig13
    Options
    vm20so43hiuc.png
    I hope this works!

Super job!!! You look awesome !
  • stesig13
    Options
    hoovhome wrote: »
    @hoovhome you look great. You are definitely thinned out in the middle and in your cheeks.

Thank you, ladies! To show you where I started 3 years ago, I posted this picture. I was around 217 at the time - didn't have really accurate scales back then.

9qmjxb6gwu3f.jpg

This is from May 23, 2016 - almost 3 years after the other one.
    7nyrno15hki4.jpg

Wow! I have no words! You look 10 years younger and so beautiful!
  • stesig13
    Options
    shawna_25 wrote: »
    Shawna, I think we need a picture of those jeans!

uefq4a8q6oz7.jpeg

The jeans!

You look gorg!!!
    Your figure is amazing!
  • shawna_25
    Options
    Thank you, Stella! It has been a tough journey but worth every moment.
  • shawna_25
    edited May 2016
    Options
    stesig13 wrote: »
    Just can't;(;(
    So sorry
    Feel incredibly ugly;(
    But I will
    Promise

Please remember we are ALL beautiful, no matter what size we are. If you are unhappy with your before photos, there is no pressure to post them. But we are here to support one another, not the opposite. And you are NOT ugly, I see your beautiful face every time I open myfitnesspal! When you are ready to post a photo, just remember there is a lot of love in this group❤️
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    stesig13 wrote: »
    Just can't;(;(
    So sorry
    Feel incredibly ugly;(
    But I will
    Promise

No worries. I used to hide from the camera and actually cried at work once when someone took a picture AND PUBLISHED IT in a work-related publication without my permission. Technically they said they didn't need my permission, but I had some real issues with how I felt about myself at that time. Most of it was not even weight-related, but due to emotional abuse at that time. In fact, I was smaller then than I am right now.

For certain, I can tell you that you are a beautiful woman. You started this amazing group for great reasons. No matter what you see when you look in the mirror, you are lovable! What a sweet lady you are - lots of evidence of that in this group. I hope you feel that from each of us. When you are ready to OWN the beautiful woman inside you and you WANT to post a picture, then you will. HUGS!!!!!!!!
  • FitMeBetter
    FitMeBetter Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Stella
    I couldn't agree more with the comments above. You are truly lovely and, picture or no picture, that shines through!
    I know how hard it is to pose for a picture when you're not proud of where you are.

A good friend of mine prepaid a photographer to take some photos of my family. That was 18 months ago! I just keep putting it off because I want to look better. The truth is, I should just make the appt and appreciate the gift. My husband and kids love me no matter what I think. And...tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

Besides, we can always look back at today's picture to see how far we've come!
  • kimc7511
    kimc7511 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Each and every one of you should be so proud of your accomplishments. Look how far you have come!
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    I'm proud of my new badge--broke 30,000 steps :smiley:ow2rxt2q6ptr.png