OTF Friends

Options
STACYINOC
STACYINOC Posts: 75 Member
edited November 2015 in Social Groups
Hi there,

I'm Stacy and I joined my local OTF last week and so far am loving it. My thighs on the other hand - are not! The second day I probably did the most squats I have ever done in my life, lol!!

I'm looking to add friends from this group so we can motivate each other on a daily basis. I'm really, really trying to get all my food logged into my diary every day and I am going to OTF at least twice a week until I build up my endurance to go more. I did purchase an unlimited membership so I really don't have any excuses, right (although my thighs feel differently about that :wink:) ?

Anyway, if you're interested in being friends on here, please let me know or just send me a friend request (but would you put in the message where you found me so I know you're in this group?

Replies

• lulubeanzy
    lulubeanzy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, girl! How's it going now? I'm heading to my this OTF workout tomorrow morning and still feeling the soreness from Sunday's workout!
  • CGPrincessWarrior
    CGPrincessWarrior Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I could not life my arms after Monday's workout!!! I would love to be friends with anyone as well. Keep each other motivated :smile:
  • kellyfitgirl2014
    kellyfitgirl2014 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, I have been going for 3 months now 3-4 times a week and am loving it. Rowing is toughest for me. I can definitely tell I am getting more muscle and the soreness tapers a little bit the more you go. I am so glad there is a group, let's keep each other motivated.
  • Amking1986
    Amking1986 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I used to go to Orange Theory 3 to 5 times a week about 4 years ago and this lasted for over a year. I had some life events occur and at the time there was not an OTF near where I moved. As a result I stopped going until an OTF opened near my current house. I joined again last year and have gone on an off for the past year. i am finally ready to commit to 3 to 5 times a week as I find the OTF workouts truly are beneficial. I am hoping to shed weight, gain muscle, and tone. I look forward to this group and being able to find motivation to keep attending OTF classes via this group!
  • kalajean
    kalajean Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would love to be friends to help motivate! I tried to send you a friend request, but I couldn't figure it out...but feel free to friend me!

I go to OTF 4-5 days a week and have been since March. I still get super sore at times, but I find that once I get moving at my workout it gets better. I have canceled a workout or two because I felt like my body just needed the rest. My biggest trick for going consistently? I schedule out a week ahead. I never think to cancel until it it too late, so I just suck it up and go!