Open Diaries

Options
2»

Replies

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    @KenSmith108 You'll be amused by this... Just noticed this morning that two of the items in my diary from the last few days were incorrect. I noticed the cheese and the xylitol both had zero carbs in my dairy, and when I checked the nutritional label on both they both had carbs... So much for staying under my carb goals! LOL Thankfully the xylitol was a minimal amount on one day and is a sugar alcohol... but still, thought of you as I was fixing them this morning. :smiley:

It's so hard to tell what's what without doing extra research. It's easy for me to add something that has nutrition info right on the pack but when I purchase fresh meat or produce.....sigh.... I really have no idea if any of that is spot on because I'm a little too lazy to look every bit of that up on other websites then dig through the million entries for it and find the best one. It seems counter productive to the community at large to keep adding new stuff. I try to always choose items that are verified but even then I know they aren't necessarily perfect. Trying to add a bloody mary was a nightmare!

If we could delete the garbage, that would be nice. Even in my own list - I used to use "fried egg" and someone suggested using "butter" and "raw egg" for more accuracy. Yet that darn fried egg is still in my list taking up space and you can't delete it from the main list.
  • Beachlady228
    Beachlady228 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I have been logging since Jan 2016.
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Mine too since January. While I was very low carb up until a couple of months ago it was only because that is what I finally figured out how to stay under 2000 cals without starving. Been intentionally keto for a couple months.

Been able to manage carbs but have blown calories a few times.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. The Good, Bad and the Ugly.
    @Rowdyslady- good advice with logging things individually. I find the more precise I am, the better. Who know what someone else might have fried their egg in, right? BTW, you should be able to delete it from your list. I know I've done it when I needed to make more room for the good stuff.
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Midnightgypsy0 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wide open.
    Juggling high fat low cal. Fat is calorie dense.
    Keeping the carbs below 50. Many days below 30.
    Always try to figure in any exercise I managed to get.
    (Have to walk 0.75km from my truck to my office and back every day. )
    Wishing I could lose weight...
  • moe0303
    moe0303 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    mine is closed, but anybody that wants to take a look can send a friend request.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    moe0303 wrote: »
    mine is closed, but anybody that wants to take a look can send a friend request.

Same here
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm open but I haven't really been logging the last week or so. Funny, I couldn't keep away during ad lib but now I sort of feel like I know what I'm doing and don't need it. Weird.

I guess only time will tell.
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. :)
  • RobinK228
    RobinK228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mine's open...helps hold me accountable. If I'm ashamed to log it, I probably shouldn't eat it. :wink: