Decisions, Decisions....

Options
emilybeaver
emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
What shall I get for dinner tonight at my dads birthday party? I have about 15-20 carbs leftover. http://www.drakessteakandale.com/assets/Drakes_July_201554471.pdf

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Wings, ceasar salad minus the croutons, grilled salmon salad, buffalo chicken caesar salad, grilled pork chop, the plain pulled pork...this place sounds actually quite low carb friendly.

Like how they offer plain pulled pork!
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    What about sides if I do the pulled pork or grilled chop
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese & green beans. Slaw is an option, but usually loaded w/ sugar.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    What about sides if I do the pulled pork or grilled chop

Most restaurants will offer seasonal veggies. Ask what they have. I always get broccoli from Red Robin instead of the fries!
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    Well I failed miserably. I did half of what you guys told me. I had the pulled pork, side salad, green beans, and hashbrown casserole and cake. I feel AWFUL this morning. I need to start remembering how this feels and stop eating like crap!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Well I failed miserably. I did half of what you guys told me. I had the pulled pork, side salad, green beans, and hashbrown casserole and cake. I feel AWFUL this morning. I need to start remembering how this feels and stop eating like crap!

@emilybeaver Blog out the nitty gritty dirty details, as much violent detail if you can. Save it as a screenshot or something on your phone. Reread it when tempted. (hugs) Good luck.
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    Thanks. Its been a rough few days. I don't know why I'm slacking so much. I just need to buckle down and start over new.
  • LemonMarmalade
    LemonMarmalade Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just jump back on that horse. One backslide doesn't have to turn into a year. :). You can do this.
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I can't remember who said that giving in to more food temptation because you went off plan is like accidentally backing your car into a lamppost and then, in self-punishment, backing into it four more times. TAKE THAT!!!!!