Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Help syncing app with mfp

lornaharton
lornaharton Posts: 18 Member
Hi everyone, newbie here starting C25k on Saturday. I have the zenlabs app downloaded which is supposed to sync with mfp but can't seem to do it.
The tab at the bottom right on c25k just has a blank screen when I click on it so if it's that tab you use to connect it then it's useless!
Would I be better getting the paid c25k pro app? I would but worried it'll be the same as the free one :-s
Can anyone help please?

Replies

• wonko221
    wonko221 Posts: 292 Member
    Not sure how to solve that problem.... But i've worked around it!

I use the ZenLabs app to tell me when to start running and walking. But i also kick up the free version of MapMyFitness, which logs time, route, pace, calorie estimates... bunch of stuff.

And the MapMyFitness app synchs with MFP very well, so by the time i am home and showered, the workout is already logged for me.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    I have the Pro app, and can't get that synced with MFP either...
    I solved my issue by using Google Fit. C25k syncs up with that pretty well, and then Google Fit syncs with MFP. It's a roundabout way, but it works.
  • lornaharton
    lornaharton Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks for your replies. I'm using strava in the background while doing C25K and that syncs well!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    I sync the zen labs C25k app on my phone with the MFP phone app (android). At the end of the session, the share with friends page pops up. Touch the MFP icon there.
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Thanks for your replies. I'm using strava in the background while doing C25K and that syncs well!

I am doing it the exact same way :smiley:
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 5,060 Member
    Thanks for the tip on the share with MFP. It "sort of" works but I think it caused my fitbit to double count the workout. I have tried it twice after a workout and both times it recorded almost an hour or workout time. Probably glitchy. Although last night MFP recorded 15 min of walking at 1:30 am while I was asleep. I wonder if my cat logged that on my computer somehow? My heart rate was low 50' s so it wasn't the fitbit for sure. LOL