One month in but look the same? Bigger? Weight the same.

Options
Welcome2theHellmouth
Welcome2theHellmouth Posts: 206 Member
edited June 2016 in Social Groups
72f3e17i9xea.jpg

Honest opinion. Will not be offended. Same? Bigger? Can't really tell. Weight is the same.
Pic on left is from last month. Right is today.

Replies

• TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Honest opinion it is! Even though the second pic is a little closer, you don't seem bigger at all, actually I think your stomach area seems less bloated. Have you done any measurements?

Tereza
    Team EM2WL
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    Well I guess that is good. I had my waist measured at my Drs office last month for insurance so I will measure it tomorrow to compare. I never trust myself measuring. I may have my husband help.
  • TerezaToledo
    Options
    It's good to always measure with the same tape the same way at the same body spot. A good way to measure the waist is always at the navel or at the smallest part. Than you can also measure right under the chest, where the stomach begins. Then hips, at the hip bone. Those three areas don't necessarily change at the same pace.

Tereza
    Team EM2WL
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    It's also very hard to maintain the confident upright stance from photo to photo when holding the camera yourself.
    Self-timer mode, camera sitting on something.
    You can crop the picture later as needed.

Of course the kiddo thinks it's funny what a little more arch to the back does to the front look, or what a good deep breath causes.
    But for comparison pics - no good.
  • jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Definitely look small in the belly! Keep going!!
  • callemiramar
    callemiramar Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The pants tell the story, picture 1: snug, look at the tightness of the elastic band , hugs the butt, and pocket is stretched out .picture 2: roomy! check out the pocket , elastic band, and how it fits, you're a looser, baby! Keep at it!!!
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    uxj2w33v1ra4.jpg

Forgot I had this one. From February I'm 5 lbs heavier than the pic on the right. I'm 5'8 so 5 lbs usually makes no difference. I can tell a difference in this one!!!
  • TerezaToledo
    Options
    I can see a huge difference on this one! Mind blowing awesomeness!!! Just keep doing it.
  • jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow, big difference!
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Massive difference! keep going! Your results will add up over time and it will become easier and easier for you to see a difference. You are doing great!
    Ichel
    EM2WL Ambassador and moderator
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference in the pics! Awesome job!

Kelly
    EM2WL Ambassador and Moderator
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I see a major difference! Keep up the good work!

Keshia
    EM2WL Ambassador and Moderator
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Totally can tell a difference!! Keep up the amazing work!!