How did everyone do today??
  • spargot
    spargot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    9 days binge free :smiley:
  • angela259
    angela259 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Going pretty good here. I have had a wacky schedule the past few days but I worked a charity event last night until 2am, my body said go get fast food and I refrained! That is one of my biggest hurdles is doing great for a while and then telling myself one day off the wagon won't hurt and that I earned it. But one day turns into 2 weeks.
  • spargot
    spargot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh snap. 500 calories over my 1600 limit :0(
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing so much better than me! That time of the month is due tomorrow, and I'm not handling it well :( UGH. So frustrating.
  • angela259
    Options
    It is also that time of the month for me as well which is always hard. I got food poisoning yesterday so I am a little under the weather today.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Oh yuk!!! That's awful! I'm sorry to hear it. I had it when I was pregnant with my second. I hope you feel better soon!
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Well I hope you are all doing well. I had a very good day eating and exercising wise! I'm excited for sleep though. Chat again soon!
  • Ohiomom91
    Ohiomom91 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Three days no binging. My son convinced me to go to the gym this morning. I'm glad I did but I just can't get back in the swing of things. UGH
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Getting back into the swing of things can be so very hard! Just make small steps every single day. Each hour is worth your best decision.
  • angela259
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been very active. Working 5 12 hour shifts in a row....but then vacation!!! Hope you are all doing well. I weigh it tomorrow but I don't think I did well this wk. We shall see
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Wow! That's tough! I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get back into the swing of things right away. As for me, it's that time of the month and I can barely get out of bed. All I want is comfort food and My blankie with a good show. Currently Watching Grey's Anatomy.
  • ltssharon
    ltssharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Aside: I tried telling my brother again that I binge. He wife recently was gambling again, and I explained a similarity as I thought of it. He says "just stop" and she should "just stop".

I ate too much yesterday, but it was not a binge. I haven't weighed or ; logged since my last binge. But I think things are calm enough that I can get back to that tomorrow. That will be my best bet.

I have a track star visiting. 5ft 9 inches, 125 pounds, nibbles - just not obsessed.

Not obsessed would be a great way to live.

• Xpecta
    Options
    It's not as easy as "Just stopping" though! It can be so hard to get the binge eating under control. Especially because we're faced every single day with food.

Well, as long as it's wasn't too much food. Try weighing yourself again. That might help get you into focus.
  • angela259
    Options
    I feel when I am premenstrual I have such low self esteem that is compels me to diet. It is a sick circle. I am having a bad day today. I have used up most of my cals. "Just stopping" is not as easy as it sounds. I don't know what drives me to eat. I have gotten better the last 6 mos or so. I have a good co-worker that I can come to. I have to figure out a plan for home. Every good decision is GOOD! Remember that. I am trying to.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Well that's good that you've done well for the last few months. It can get better!! I'm honestly not doing the greatest either ugh. Why must it be so hard!?
  • ltssharon
    Options
    Maybe we should get together and really figure out some solution to binge eating. Something easy as 1 2 3
  • ltssharon
    Options
    So let's see, this would be Day 2. Four meals today, but no binging. As I watch my 16 year old neice who is visiting first want "this" then "that" it makes me think maybe my binging is similar in maturity to a 16 year old being wishy washy.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    I think that might help. Well, what's helped me so far was that picture I posted in the challenge thread. That helped huge! I feel my will power rising.
  • ltssharon
    Options
    Just about made it through day 3. Still watching my neice, and not wanting to demonstrate immaturity out with food. I believe I shall make a green drink because tomorrow may be busy and that would be a comfort to have on hand. Then perhaps an apple snack and sleep. I did not have 4 meals today, and I do feel hungry. But, I have not weighed since the last time I did showed a gain. Also I did not record that gain. And I have not logged my food intake, but I do know what a reasonable amount of food is for me.