Anniversary cake

Options
Hi everyone! Today is my MFP anniversary and I want to eat an entire cake to celebrate. Like, I can't stop thinking about it and yesterday was my sister-in-law's birthday and my brother sent me pics of her beautiful cake and we just kept texting the word and talking about it and I am feeling obsessed. However, I have been feeling so good lately and I have had so much energy and have been doing yoga in my backyard in the mornings and then doing yard work and today is my anniversary and I am .6 lbs. away from my first goal weight so...........I won't eat cake at all. I have already logged an almond butter packet and 1/2 of a serving of a Lily's bar for later. Thanks for providing a space for me to write about this and to be accountable!

Replies

• becca_and_cats
    becca_and_cats Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are making the right choice! The cake may sound good, but just think about how you'll feel afterwards! You'll feel so guilty and disappointed for caving in. You can totally do this :)

Maybe instead of cake for your MFP anniversary, get yourself something nice for reaching your first goal weight! Like some new makeup or a new book or whatever floats your boat.
  • atlrox2285
    atlrox2285 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Those .6lbs have no chance in hell:) you've got this! And kudos for the almond butter its one of my favs as well
  • teenytinysquirrels
    teenytinysquirrels Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I ended up not eating any cake and today I bought a (cheap) new dress and tank top. Thanks for the support!! :D