Weigh-in: Friday the 10th June.

Options
fwitsend1277
fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
So what's the scale saying today ladies?

Replies

• fwitsend1277
    Options
    I'm gutted I started exercising this week, ate just what I was before but with way more movement and I've only lost 1lb. Didn't even get out of the 240's.

Sw: 266
    Lw:241.5
    Cw: 240.5
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You're building muscle fwitsend - I do honestly believe though that exercise doesn't really help you lose weight much. I've had too much experience, read too many books and watched too many documentaries lately to even bother with exercise unless I want to be healthier and build a bit of muscle - but weight loss? No count me out!
    I still think you're doing marvellously!
  • kimc7511
    kimc7511 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    202.8 to 202.2. Seems I'm stuck.
    -.6 lbs.
  • RunningNeeNee69
    RunningNeeNee69 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lw: 183
    Cw: 181
    Lost 2 pds..yay me
  • zmida
    zmida Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    195 to 193.4. Finally some movement again. 1.6 pounds gone!

• fwitsend1277
    Options
    You're building muscle fwitsend - I do honestly believe though that exercise doesn't really help you lose weight much. I've had too much experience, read too many books and watched too many documentaries lately to even bother with exercise unless I want to be healthier and build a bit of muscle - but weight loss? No count me out!
    I still think you're doing marvellously!

Thanks x
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    SW 212
    LW 207
    CW 206

Lost 1lb this week! I'm happy, I didn't try quite as hard this week so it just shows hard work pays off!
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I lost a tiny bit too
    O,6
    At least something
  • karenenriquez1225
    karenenriquez1225 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Last week: 147.4 lb
    Today: 143.8 lb
    Lost: 3.6 lbs
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Haven't stepped on the scale yet - will do it later tonight or tomorrow morn!
    Definitely losing inches from doing the 30 day shred, but unsure if the weight loss has caught up yet!
  • barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    SW: 208
    LW: 186.5
    CW: 186.5
    Neither up nor down
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Still no loss. Showing 230, so I'm not logging it because my last weigh in was 228.4. Cutting out the wheat helped quite a bit. The other thing I'm noticing is that looking through my diary Jesus my sodium is insanely high.

I go home on Monday, so no more eating "restaurant" food. I wonder if I'll see a big drop by Friday next week. If I stayed on target the whole 3 weeks at work, I should have lost 6 pounds instead of being stuck. Let's see if I hit 222.4 next Friday. I refuse to be discouraged...maybe I need to make a special effort to avoid sodium at work...
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am down 1.3.....@Valerieblaydes are you able to weigh your food? If not maybe your calorie count is off. You said no more restaurant food so maybe if you tacked on a few more calories to it to cover where the count may be off. You may be right too. All that sodium could have you hanging on to alot of water. I am sorry if I am asking things you have already thought of.
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    Amazing attitude valerieblaydes I'd have lost it by now.
  • shawna_25
    shawna_25 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Last Friday: 156.5
    Today: 157.5

Gained another 1 lb this week. I was expecting to hit 160 as I have completely fallen off wagon. I was hospitalized for two days and since I got home I've been eating whatever I want and when I want. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things but it's SO hard when trying to balance motherhood, summer school and work. Trying not to stress myself out about it as we all have our ups and downs. Just breathe, Shawna. Life is happening.
  • lincolngurl11
    lincolngurl11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 pounds!!!!!!!!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    SW 254
    LW 242.6
    CW 242

It is the bloat week...sighhh!
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    mitsimr wrote: »
    I am down 1.3.....@Valerieblaydes are you able to weigh your food? If not maybe your calorie count is off. You said no more restaurant food so maybe if you tacked on a few more calories to it to cover where the count may be off. You may be right too. All that sodium could have you hanging on to alot of water. I am sorry if I am asking things you have already thought of.

I'm a chef, so I'm pretty much dead on with the portions and estimating calorie counts of foods. And breakfast I know EXACTLY because that's the meal I cook out here. Dinner is cooked by the day shift cook, and I have to estimate what in the database sounds most logical for their menu items...but I can taste how much cream, butter, etcetera. And I can taste the food is really salty. That I should have considered sooner.

I wear a Fitbit, and I'm logging 25,000 steps a day most days...so my burn is way up there. And I'm hitting the gym after a 12 hour shift on my feet. But, it's tricky because at my activity level I feel like I'm playing fast and loose with the calories. I eat like twice as much as most of the women on here...

I still feel like I'm going to see a loss when I get home...but I still feel like Bernie Sanders will somehow be vindicated. I may have hope where there is none on both counts...
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It's a very good result this week for all of us
    We lost 14,3 lbs for 14 of us!!!
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    I'm so sorry--I feel like a Debbie Downer in the weigh-in section with my laments. Just so you know, middle of my shift tonight I was 229, so maybe I will have good news before I go home Monday. Watching the salt too now :smile: