Mini Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• rnurse82
    rnurse82 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh and a NonScale goal it to be able to wear my ARMBAND for my phone while running! It doesn't fit....yet. so I wear it on my forewarm, which isn't very comfortable.
  • Rebeck82
    Rebeck82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. It'll be nice when I can wear it where it's supposed to be put!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I start level 2 on Jillian Michael 30 day shred. Just taking it one day at a time.
  • tadman662
    tadman662 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Rebeck82 wrote: »
    How is everyone doing on their mini goals that they set? Has anyone hit one so far?

I just weighed in under 165 pounds!
    My next mini goal will be to get to 150 pounds. Hopefully I can get there before October.
  • rnurse82
    Options
    0.2 away from my mini goail of 210lbs!!!! Agggghhhh! LOL!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    rnurse82 wrote: »
    0.2 away from my mini goail of 210lbs!!!! Agggghhhh! LOL!

So close!!! Keep it up!!!!!
  • rnurse82
    Options
    209.4! Made my mini goal! To be less than 210! Next mini goal is to be 205 or less by July 13th, our first day of vacation!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Congrats @rnurse82 !!! Keep kicking butt :)
  • rnurse82
    Options
    Aggghhh Bounced back up to 212 on Saturday. Back down to 210.2 today. I know I went over cals a couple days last week. SOOOOO new mini goal is to be under 1575 for 5 out of 7 days and to be under 1800 for the other 2 days. Yesterday started this mini goal for me.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    New mini goal is to do pilates for July I flunked out of doing Jillian 30 day shred for june when I got diagnosed with a hernia. So it's back to slow and steady.
  • rnurse82
    Options
    I had a few headaches last week when I ate less than 1600 calories. So I upped them back up and they disappeared. So. I will just stick to less than 1750 on average. Headaches suck.

Hit my lowest of 207.6 Friday on my weekly weighin. That was awesome. I log daily weight, which keeps me motivated. I saw 209 this morning. Buckling back down today. The last two days have not been good for me. Hit maintenance calories two days in a row. Blah! Sorry for writing so much. Just needed to get it out!
  • hoppymommy
    hoppymommy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mini Goal: get under 200. I'm at 208 right now. And I'm telling myself no more cheat meals till Sunday.
  • dhealthycola
    dhealthycola Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm super new to the group and to MFP. my mini goal is to get below 250. I want to go the doctors and not have to have the scale go to the 250 bar. about 10lbs away from that goal.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined the group! Here's my stats, SW 107 kg, CW 98 kg. GW 75kg.

My mini goal is 90 kg. Which was my prepregnancy weight.