Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Teammates for duels (office workers?)

rileyglasgow
rileyglasgow Posts: 14 Member
Hi all. I'm looking for teammates to duel with. I work a desk job Monday/Friday so only manage about 5 or 6 thousand steps a day. If anyone is in a similar situation please feel free to add me. My name is Louise Riley and in my picture I've got sunglasses on. Thanks!

Replies

• lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    hey that's me!!! I'll try to find you.
  • rileyglasgow
    rileyglasgow Posts: 14 Member
    hey that's me!!! I'll try to find you.

Did you get me??
  • astromachine
    astromachine Posts: 9 Member
    Me too please! I'm Frances Austin
  • Liddie82
    Liddie82 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm Janée Bales. I'm working in an office AND I'm a student, so my steps are limited as well. I'd love to find y'all & have some accountability!
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Gareth clement , office worker aiming for 12500 steps a day. Feel free to add me.
  • armanixz12
    armanixz12 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi guys. Please add me too my name is Al Ruiz in jawbone up.. I am looking for a good duel. Thank you
  • Smurfe04
    Smurfe04 Posts: 54 Member
    I work in an office as well so feel free to add me. Steven Murphy, my icon I am wearing a hat and glasses
  • Smurfe04
    Smurfe04 Posts: 54 Member
    @ Al Ruiz, I couldn't find you in the search list when I entered your name
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Where do you guys add your ex cerise? Through the up app or MFP? I have my activity level set the sedentary? Is this right
  • shellyrebo
    shellyrebo Posts: 8 Member
    I am in an office setting. I have mine set at 12000 steps, but sadly I do not always make it. Please add me @ Michelle Penwitt