How Do You Feel?

Options
atlrox2285
atlrox2285 Posts: 13 Member
Hey! A thread to discuss how you're feeling at this point--whether you feel awful or fantastic! Short confession: I felt sick on Saturday and ended up giving up 11 days of work to eat a brownie. And let me tell you something-- don't make my mistake! The brownie didn't taste very good, but also I felt better for a bit but then I felt absolutely bloated and tired and awful. I'm back on the no-sugar train as of right now. I've heard if you make it through the first 14 days the sugar cravings should slow down. Good luck all!

Replies

• becca_and_cats
    becca_and_cats Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    One little slip up won't bring you down, you can easily get back on track!

I feel great overall! Cutting out soda has not been as difficult as I thought it would be. Same with candies/sweets in general. I am much less irritable and bloated feeling. And the steady weight loss is great :)

I am traveling this week and the nerves that come along with flying generally lend themselves to very unhealthy food choices. I'm going to do my best to stay on track.
  • teenytinysquirrels
    teenytinysquirrels Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    At this point I feel really good. I did have one day where I literally forgot and got a Starbucks latte and then had a cupcake later in the day because "I already messed up today", I'm very bad about black and white thinking. Honestly, my intense cravings for sweets seem to go away when I tell myself that I am not allowed and it feels like they are totally psychological in nature and not necessarily something my body wants. This whole challenge has been pretty enlightening to me so far!