Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Group Fat Bereavement

Lets do this!

Replies

• sniffsnaff
    sniffsnaff Posts: 1 Member
    Lost a bunch a couple years back and nothing like encouragement from some CCGs to finally get rid of the rest.
  • ProfBingster
    ProfBingster Posts: 2 Member
    Dropped 40lbs. a few years ago and gained half of that back. Need to finish what I started and get back at it. This group is an outstanding idea, by the way.
  • GrapplerMark
    GrapplerMark Posts: 1 Member
    Been putting off my weight loss for way too long. This sounds like a good a time as any to start
  • vyabsley
    vyabsley Posts: 8 Member
    Lost a ton of weight a couple of years ago but it's been slowly creeping back on. The motivation of Team Get Fit Buddies will help us through this!
  • rmanthorp
    rmanthorp Posts: 1 Member
    Let's GOOO shawwty
  • lawle102
    lawle102 Posts: 1 Member
    So if we lose enough weight Dave releases Windjammers 2?
  • 6thkind
    6thkind Posts: 4 Member
    The longer we live, the longer we can be monetized! Get Fit Bois!
  • markchamplin
    markchamplin Posts: 1 Member
    Giant Fat *kitten* no longer. 5 lbs down but I've got 45 to go, let's do this boiiiiis
  • danprosapio
    danprosapio Posts: 1 Member
    Been steadily gaining weight since the birth of my son. He is 6 now, and has a 3 year old brother. I need to stem this tide, so thank you for this bit of motivation to get that started.
  • Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    My job is quite physical. My main goal is to eat better so I can stop being strong/fat and just be strong. Let's work on our Generally Flabby Bodies together!
  • Sinni14
    Sinni14 Posts: 4 Member
    Let's do this! Team GFB Australian correspondent signing in...
  • Ecotope
    Ecotope Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in. I started at the end of May and am at almost a month straight of doing in work at the gym
  • Zwergner
    Zwergner Posts: 2 Member
    Get fit boi
  • JosephJBroni
    JosephJBroni Posts: 7 Member
    I'll start as soon as I get back from E3
    #letsgo
  • vyabsley
    vyabsley Posts: 8 Member
    Living at home with a mum who is an amazing cook/baker and puts sweets into the fruit bowls is making this a very difficult task. I'm Greedy For Biscuits.
  • PatrickMcCarron
    PatrickMcCarron Posts: 16 Member
    I always yo yo every year. I lose 20-30 and then put it back on. This year I want to make it stick.

Down 10 so far this year, but goal to lose 50 by 2017.

#letsgo