Just the Basics June: Week 2 (6/9-6/15)

Options
124»

Replies

• change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Had a great day today! Still need to improve on my carb intake up 4g today big improvement and still need to get more good fats in

SW 240
    CW 238.7
    First goal weight under 200

10,000 steps✔
    Water✔
    Staying within carb limit❌ up by 4g
    Logging foods✔
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Scale creeping downward again.
    Today was great with exercise, sleep, pretty good with calories, so-so with carbs. Good with overall nutrition.

I finally saw a dr for my GI problems. She blamed it all on reflux and coffee. I'm now on prilosec 40mg for 2 weeks to see if it helps, and she encouraged probiotics. We'll see.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    CW 123.5. 5lb up in 4 days, 2.6lb down in next 2 days
    GW 115 lb (target this month is 120)

1/10 slept poorly, headache, not feeling well, stressed. Early to bed last night and did sleep well. New day today.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    PamamaJane wrote: »
    Have been looking into holidays for next year and starting to dream about an exotic holiday where I am at a healthy weight and I can enjoy everything there is to offer - going to give me some added momentum to keep on track

This? http://www.cocoabeachparasail.com/

hahaha not sure if I will quite manage that but who knows LOL
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    This is all so discouraging. I'm down exactly one half pound in the last 10 days. My calories are below what the keto calculator says and my carbs are almost always under 20. I've completely given up wine. While I'm mostly sedentary, I have been walking more than usual. I'm too old to blame it on TOM. But whatever it is, this is just not working for me. Even so, I'll keep at it and see what happens next week. After that, I just don't know.
  • barfarkle
    barfarkle Posts: 333 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Not sure if I should check in once a week, once a day or what but thought I'd report in.

Staying within my carb window but having trouble staying under calories.
    Also I am not a fan of logging. Seems to take FOREVER but I'm sticking to it.

*Stay under carb limit daily - check
    *Walk 9500/day- check
    *Log everyday - check

SW: 194.2 (6/12)
    CW: 193.2
    GW: 189.0 (6/30)
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    June SW: 207.6
    CW: 203

Not hitting my steps. But, I am logging and getting my water every day.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    15th June - Daily Goals

Meds/supplements - yes
    Under Cals - yes
    under 50g carbs - yes way under again

had a more hungry day today so got closer than I have for a long time to my cals goal, if necessary I would have gone over as I know you should eat to hunger signals - its the first time in a long time that I am actually listening to hunger rather than eating for the sake of eating and it feels good. I left off the mayo today and haven't had the pain at all - ate the rest of the stuff so it makes me think that Mayo is not good, I also put on half a pound today and yesterday (I am weighing every day at the minute) I know water weight changes over the days so not too bothered by it, but it has only happened on the 2 days after I have eaten Mayo so far (I have stayed the same some days but never put on)
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @PamamaJane - I actually went parasailing for the first time this past Feb. OMG! It is so different than I expected. Very peaceful and calm way up there. I thought I would be afraid of heights, but I wasn't. Took a Royal Caribbean cruise and that was one of the excursions. Highly recommend it.
    Also, you gave up wine?? LOL. Good for you!

Logged - yes
    Water - yes
    Sodium - yes.
    The problem is I have had higher than usual cravings for both tons of salt and water. Not sure what is going on, but I can't seem to get enough of either.
    Calories - yes
    Carbs - yes.
    Exercise - 20 minute walk
    CW: 152 lbs.
    Today's Menu
    Lunch -Turkey with pickles and mustard.
    Dinner - Ground Hamburger
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Another good day. Scale moving back down. I've changed some of my weight loss goals to be more realistic and also to take into account my stretched out skin seems to actually look better with a few extra pounds.
    Have walked around the pond every day and am enjoying getting out and about. I notice that I'm more tired and sleeping better.
    Two more days til dance night. All's well in this neck of the woods. Still feeling like it's all coming together in its own time. And trying to live a life where the diet isn't everything and where the lifestyle is its own reward and reason to continue making good solid keto choices.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Today was great in terms of exercise, cals, carbs.
    I had insomnia; I was awake from 3-6:30 a.m. so not enough sleep but I did at least go to bed at a decent time!
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    CW 1222.1. 5lb up in 4 days 4lb down in next 3 days
    GW 115 lb (target this month is 120)

9/10 slept poorly, headache, not feeling well.

Logged: X lazy. Egg focus.
    Water: >3L
    Coffee: 1 ok
    Electrolytes: good
    Calorie Goal: under
    Carb Goal: ok
    Exercise:  none
    Stress: ok
    Sleep: ok
    No booze: good
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Downward scale creep Here. Yay for being extra vigilant. Just a couple of pounds above my happy place.

I'm doing well with exercise, eating, water, and mostly good with wine, but boy summer presents a lot of social opportunities.
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Feels like it should be Friday!
    Logged - yes
    Water - yes
    Sodium - yes.
    No booze - yea!
    Calories - yes
    Sleep - Excellent. I was really tired yesterday. Up early today and feeling good.
    Carbs - 52 - I would have liked to keep that a bit lower.
    Exercise - 20 minute walk
    Today's Menu
    Lunch - Hamburg with a bit of onion.
    Dinner - Not sure yet. Probably finish the hamburger stuff I made.