Exercise plans

lilypetitput
lilypetitput Posts: 3 Member
Hello everyone,
I was wondering what everyone is doing for fitness? I am 34, and I started lifting weights in earnest about one year ago. I've fallen off the wagon recently, but today I am starting with a program from Bodybuilding.com called LiveFit. It's 12 weeks and I've done it before and like it a lot. I really believe in lifting weights a way to stay mobile, like when I bend over or squat to pick something up, I would have been stiff and needed assistance getting up before, but not anymore.
So, what does everyone like to do for exercise?

Replies

• Chamberlinkevin
    Chamberlinkevin Posts: 2 Member
    I'm on week 3 of the C25K program using the app from Zen Labs to guide my running. So far I'm loving it!
  • tsutiger11
    tsutiger11 Posts: 4 Member
    I have a membership with Orangetheory fitness. The classes are small and fun in comparison to just going to a regular gym. They take the guesswork out what I should do at the gym which usually made me feel awkward.
  • pickles43
    pickles43 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2016
    I do Crossfit 4-5 days a week.. I find that meets my exercise needs I also supplement with a few small walks maybe three or so a week roughly 1-3miles. I recently joined a gym as well so I will probably try a spin class or two and incorporate that once a week. I mainly got the gym membership because I wanted to make use of the spa and steam room ha ha. They have so many classes at sound interesting though I'm sure they're very basic but should still be fun.