Daily Check In

Options
13»

Replies

• Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Well all in all, I think you day was a success. Plus, even if you don't feel as good as you want, there's always tomorrow!
  • angela259
    angela259 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. I am flying out to see my sister tomorrow. I will try to stay one best I can.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Excellent! Have fun!!!
  • ltssharon
    ltssharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Made it through day 4 with only overeating macaroni and cheese, which is not a binge, but a temporary adolescent "if I see it I will eat it" regression. My husband bought it at the deli, ate a tiny big and left it open on the counter. Adolescent regression. Anyhow, it was not a binge, which is a whole different animal, don't you think? So, today is day FIVE!!!! My husband is making a huge steak, which is not a binge, just a lot, and I have green drink made, and then I will have a diet milk shake.
  • ltssharon
    Options
    angela259 wrote: »
    Great job everyone. I am flying out to see my sister tomorrow. I will try to stay one best I can.

What is the plan for at your sister's, if there is one? Are you a closet binger or a group binger? I think there might be different strategies for each, but I am not sure. Anyway, I'll be thinkin a ya.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Hey Sharon,

No. That's not binging. There's over eating and there's binging. Binging is uncontrollable once you get started. How was the mac and cheese?
  • Xpecta
    Options
    As for me, today was another successful day. I feel as though my will power is coming back. I'm loving it! It feels great!
  • angela259
    angela259 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ltssharon wrote: »
    angela259 wrote: »

What is the plan for at your sister's, if there is one? Are you a closet binger or a group binger? I think there might be different strategies for each, but I am not sure. Anyway, I'll be thinkin a ya.

Don't have a plan for when I am here. I definitely eat when I am alone. She has absolutely no food in her house. We ordered Pizza last night and that was my only option for lunch today. We are supposed to be going to the store to get some groceries
  • ltssharon
    Options
    Well I made it five days then crash and binge. Trying to recover now
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Just get up and try again. All you can do!!
  • ltssharon
    Options
    Hi expecta, are you going to continue this log, or do you want to close it down due to minimal participation? All is well.
  • Hellylu000
    Hellylu000 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Noone ever comes here...