Fun and Chit Chat.

Options
Xpecta
Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
Let's try to keep all the "Off Topic" discussions in here. What shows are you watching now? Where are you going on vacation? What did your toddler do today that either made your heart melt, or made you want to rip your hair out?

Replies

• ltssharon
    ltssharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    254 episodes of "Grey's Anatomy"
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Ha! I'm literally watching it right now!! I started the series over again. I'm on season two again :)
  • angela259
    angela259 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking of watching it over again too. My new fav show in "Jane the Virgin" it is actually pretty funny.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    I started that one. But I didn't get very far yet. I think I only made it through two episodes.
  • ltssharon
    Options
    I also like those dog/owner training shows that come on in the middle of the night on ion tv
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Yeah? I've never seen them.. Maybe I should now that I have a puppy.
  • ltssharon
    Options
    Let's see - I bought a set of bells - improves mood to play. I try to learn a little french. improves mood and self esteem
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Like what kind of bells?
  • ltssharon
    Options
    small xylaphone. I have lots of piano music that I improvise. I play with two mallets.
  • ltssharon
    Options
    Xpecta wrote: »
    Yeah? I've never seen them.. Maybe I should now that I have a puppy.

You have a puppy? Big news. Share if you wish. I'll definitely read whatever you write.
  • angela259
    Options
    ltssharon wrote: »
    Let's see - I bought a set of bells - improves mood to play. I try to learn a little french. improves mood and self esteem

I took French in high school. That is something I would love to pick back up again.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    I've never learned French. It sucks cause I live in Canada, but in BC it's not necessary.

Also awesome that you play the xylophone! Fun!

I will post a picture of my puppy tomorrow. Too tired to try upload one right now haha.
  • Ohiomom91
    Ohiomom91 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    angela259 wrote: »
    ltssharon wrote: »

I took French in high school. That is something I would love to pick back up again.

I took 3 years of French in high school too. I still remember some of it but I don't think it would get me very far in Paris! That's one place on the top of my bucket list...perhaps in a couple years when I turn 50!!
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Oooohhhh! That would be fun! Have you traveled much?
  • Ohiomom91
    Ohiomom91 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Xpecta wrote: »
    Oooohhhh! That would be fun! Have you traveled much?

I haven't! All the more reason to go. lol
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Yeah for sure! I've traveled and I absolutely love it!
  • angela259
    Options
    I will be flying to Texas next wk to see my sister. It will be my daughter's first flight. She is so excited!
  • ltssharon
    Options
    cool. How nice to have a sister. And to take your daughter on her first flight!
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Oh fun! My kids just went on their first flight in February. We went to Cuba! They did really well!
  • angela259
    Options
    She did great! So proud of her