Steppin' Up & makin' it REAL!!! :)

Options
cjdsign
cjdsign Posts: 202 Member
Ok, so I have been avoiding that inevitable photo of myself to post up here. I had hubby take the photo and made the decision to do it. I'm committed to loosing this weight and because I don't see it in the mirror, I'm not really accountable. Here it is....

How about you? Make the commitment, step up and make it real!!! Gentle Hugs, CJ

Replies

• 1daatatime
    1daatatime Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bless you and well done for the share you can do this !!xxx
  • krythie
    krythie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your commitment to continue to eat healthy. Looking forward to your next photo. Blessings.
  • cjdsign
    Options
    LOL Hubby said I look like the poster child for the "In Pain" LOL What a joker!! Thank you @1daatatime @krythie Your support is so appreciated! CJ
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Looking good CJ
  • yasef13
    yasef13 Posts: 63 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    WTG, CJ!!
    You're much braver than me. You're looking good, despite the grimacing face. Lol. You have such a pretty and kind face, makes me feel like I've known you forever. :)
    Yes, ma'am , we ARE committed to do this. Enough is enough! I'm right there with you, though not quite as brave yet.
  • cjdsign
    Options
    Thank You Sweet Ladies!! You are such support!!! @loobe1066 and @yasef13 It is ok, when you are ready to post, you post. Friends here, no pressure!! I have to say to you all, you are my friends. I have 3 longtime friends, My church friends, includes my best friend, and hubby & his Mom, family, of course, but to let others in, it's hard!! They just don't get it when you are crying in pain and just can't go to that "Birthday Party" or that Special outing....
    Just sayin' :blush:
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @cjdsign I have posted a couple of pics in the other group. I count you as a friend and appreciate your support. I just hope I can offer you the same support. I agree it is hard when others don't understand what you are feeling and why you don't want to do certain things x
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I think we need an updated photo of the new and improved lower-pain, happier and healthier CJ.
  • cjdsign
    Options