Upper back and shoulder pain

Options
Magpie469221
Magpie469221 Posts: 43 Member
As of a week ago I've been experiencing pain in my upper back and shoulder area, I don't think it's a pulled muscle bc once I rest one day then exercise the next day the pain moves to the other side of my upper back shoulder area. I've been icing and heating alternately trying to find relief and have lowered my weights while lifting and lowered my intensity of HIIT training since this all started. Can anybody give me advice on what else I could do? I'm supplementing potassium and magnesium and I salt most foods that I eat do I need to start adding salt to my water? Thanks for any suggestions it's much appreciated.

Replies

• jaymo602
    jaymo602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Not likely food or supplement related, nerve issues just happen, and are VERY hard to get away from because of the constant use or irritation caused by daily activities. I have what is referred to as Cubal Tunnel Syndrome on my left arm, and unless I want to stop working, Im gonna have to deal with it.
  • Magpie469221
    Magpie469221 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I checked the LCHF forum and found out my symptoms point toward low on magnesium since one of the other symptoms I was having was numbness and tingling. I've since increased my magnesium along with ketoade to increase sodium intake and will see how things go tomorrow. Thanks for having a place to refer to for LCHF :)