Syncing

OBXDude212
OBXDude212 Posts: 6 Member
Anybody else having problem syncing? Mine has not done it in two days.

Replies

• MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Mine has been fine, however, I know my sister's hasn't been syncing - not sure if it's back to normal for her.
  • helenbenzie75
    helenbenzie75 Posts: 95 Member
    I'm having issues, it has synced my workouts since Friday and I just can't get it to sync!! I'm just about to disconnect and reconnect using the laptop to see if it makes a difference
  • Magoo1208
    Magoo1208 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Mine has only synced 3 times in the last 2 weeks.
  • paulzilwhite
    paulzilwhite Posts: 1 Member
    Same here (since June 20).
  • linjoy426
    linjoy426 Posts: 3 Member
    My exercises on fit bit only sync with mfp when it feels like it. Wicked annoying it works maybe once a week.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Mine hasn't been syncing for about two days as well.
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    I am a new user and can't get any of my activity to sync either, but it sounds like it may not be me doing something wrong then? Really disappointed, as I just switched from Misfit and that was syncing everything perfectly :(
  • rosebette
    No, it's not you I've had mine a year and it's been doing it.
  • boyombo
    boyombo Posts: 1 Member
    My fitbit hasn't synced for about 2 days now. Yesterday I disconnected and connected it back before it synced once. Today, nada
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Mine started having trouble too, yesterday pm Its a flex. I have done all the stuff on the website. updated the app, rebooted the fitbit, tried it with the dongle on the computer, opened and closed the app, turned bluetooth on and off. It finally synced this morning after I took it outside today to do it. But now not syncing again!
  • Boredmp
    Boredmp Posts: 12 Member
    Mine doesn't ever sync. I have to turn off Bluetooth then turn it back on, sometimes that works. Sometimes restarting my phone works too but not always. When I use the fitbit dongle on the computer it works more consistently.
  • rosebette
    I have finally gotten mine to sync only if I sync my Fitbit using my iphone (rather than my laptop) and use MFP on my iphone and set it to sync steps there. MFP won't let me change the "Don't Track Steps" option on my lap top, and even if my fitbit syncs to the laptop, it won't record the calories anymore. Everything has to be done from the iphone. This would be a disadvantage for people who don't have an iphone, I guess.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    I don't use any apps for Fitbit or MFP - mine syncs delayed but just fine from Fitbit account to MFP account.

Mine is delayed because an account somewhere thinks the timezone is off despite the setting being right - they can't figure it out in the raw data sync.
  • pcourtemanche
    pcourtemanche Posts: 1 Member
    Same issue here hasnt synced since the 20th...is this a fitbit or mfp issue? Has the programming changed?
  • Charlene072385
    Charlene072385 Posts: 13 Member
    MFP does not have FitBit data. FitBit has MFP data.
  • Bonniehen1991
    Bonniehen1991 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm sad reading this. I'm trying to sync mine and the food is synced to my fitBit from MFP but the steps wont sync into MFP. and it keeps logging me out of my phone.... frustrating
  • efoy89
    efoy89 Posts: 8 Member
    Yep nothing since June 18th. Fitbit has synced fine with MFP since I got my fitbit in early in 2015 but nothing recently.

Have tried all the usual suggestions: reinstall the apps, disconnect the permissions, log out of both accounts, factory reset on the fitbit etc but no luck

Anyone got any other ideas?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Have you done the steps settings change many topics are mentioning success with?
  • sierobarbosa34
    sierobarbosa34 Posts: 27 Member
    Same problem here. After trying everything (uninstall the apps, revoke permissions on Fitbit & MFP, etc) I opened a case with MFP
  • pjmuise
    pjmuise Posts: 16 Member
    Hi having same issues and also opened a case with MFP. Curious thing I went to MFP check in and the steps are showing there but not in the Daily summaries.