Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weekly Weigh-in: 6-20-16

Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Hey everyone. I figured I would make this weeks weigh-in thread since there wasn't one yet and so we can all calibrate for the task at hand. This is the first week of TeamGFB fitness so let's get off to a strong start!

Replies

• PTBountyhunter
    PTBountyhunter Posts: 2 Member
    Currently at 245. Fell of my diet for a long time, and I figured I'd start anew with some CCGs on here.
  • EliteFatso
    EliteFatso Posts: 1 Member
    I am 211 fatty right now. Let's see where I can take this
  • KirbyMLG
    KirbyMLG Posts: 4 Member
    I weighed myself and I'm currently 200lbs. I want to get back to about 180-175, I seemed to be happy around their. Maybe get some muscle too, who knows!
  • 6thkind
    6thkind Posts: 4 Member
    I weighed in at 292.8 this morning. Down from 303 on the 14th (the day I joined this group). I'm on a low carb diet, so I flushed a lot of water weight.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    While exercising try to fit in protein, chicken clubs, chicken breast, try to keep away from fried. A good idea while exercising is to do all the machines.
  • sixtycakes
    sixtycakes Posts: 15 Member
    Was 204.6 lbs yesterday morning. Goal is 190 for now and will go from there. Good luck all!
  • PTBountyhunter
    PTBountyhunter Posts: 2 Member
    6thkind wrote: »
    I weighed in at 292.8 this morning. Down from 303 on the 14th (the day I joined this group). I'm on a low carb diet, so I flushed a lot of water weight.

Are you going the keto route? I actually was on it from June last year to about February this year and went from 340 to 240. Been inconsistent since then, and really only maintaining.
  • 6thkind
    6thkind Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2016
    Are you going the keto route? I actually was on it from June last year to about February this year and went from 340 to 240. Been inconsistent since then, and really only maintaining.

Yeah. I have been successful with it in the past. Went from 320 down to about 245, then stopped and slowly gained that back over 2-3 years. My carb limit nowadays is 75g. I have found that I don't lose any faster or feel any worse than I do with a 20g limit. It also helps me to include a little bit of foods that I would crave and miss otherwise.
  • Vtgamer
    Vtgamer Posts: 6 Member
    A couple days late but weigh in was 208 this am.
  • JosephJBroni
    JosephJBroni Posts: 7 Member
    282.3 Monday goal is 260
  • somekindarobot
    somekindarobot Posts: 2 Member
    227lbs. I have lost 8 pound in the last 3 weeks and a total of 28lbs since January. I
  • PatrickMcCarron
    PatrickMcCarron Posts: 16 Member
    345 on Monday. Been yo-yoing between 350 and 330 the past few months.

Just sprained my ankle so exercise is going to be greatly reduced, sadly.
  • sixtycakes
    282.3 Monday goal is 260

You're trying to lose 22 lbs in a week? Dave goes hard.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    I could see Dave drop that with just water weight, though I doubt he meant 260 in one week. Pretty unhealthy cause it will mess up your body.
  • sixtycakes
    Ah I think I totally misread what he wrote and he was just saying he was 282 on Monday and his goal is 260. I thought he meant his goal for next Monday was 260.
  • originaljason
    originaljason Posts: 3 Member
    214. 3lbs down so far. Mostly cutting back on junk food and increased cardio Running and cycling.
  • Digitalistic
    Digitalistic Posts: 1 Member
    Just got a new scale and logged 171.8 with 27.2% body fat. When I created my profile, i guessed and said 175. It thinks I lost 4 pounds, but it's lying.

I also now own an exercise bike, so I hope to see those numbers start to go down a little soonish.
  • Ecotope
    Ecotope Posts: 8 Member
    265 ... Been going for a month already (in the gym every day for 90 minutes of 3.5-4.5mph treadmill with a small assortment of lifting). Started at 275 and looking to slowly work back down to sub 200
  • Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2016
    279 today which is about what I've floated around for years. I'm a little disappointed since i feel a lot slimmer and stronger than I've ever been. Goal is 250 before the end of the year.

EDIT: Apparently the scale i used is cheap and was off a bit. Used a better one and updated weight.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    Remember that muscle weighs more than fat, i dont look 200 but its because of the muscle puts me there.