NSV

Options

Replies

• audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I put on a pair of jeans that I hadn't been able to squeeze over my thighs since ~2013! They're a little snug, but actually wearable! :D
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I brought new work pants 2 weeks ago and they are already lose and sagging in the crotch :smiley: so went brought another pair yesterday still a bit to firm in the legs but they fit :smiley:
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My 46 x 32 jeans were feeling loose so I bought some 42 x 32 jeans on amazon. They got here this morning and they fit perfectly. I'm right around 300 lbs and even when I weighed 226 in 2001 I wore 42 x 32 so I really wasn't expecting them to fit so right already. But I'll take it!
  • sharondjs
    Options
    My 46 x 32 jeans were feeling loose so I bought some 42 x 32 jeans on amazon. They got here this morning and they fit perfectly. I'm right around 300 lbs and even when I weighed 226 in 2001 I wore 42 x 32 so I really wasn't expecting them to fit so right already. But I'll take it!

gotta love getting into those new jeans **
  • sharondjs
    Options
    Yesterday I put on a pair of jeans that I hadn't been able to squeeze over my thighs since ~2013! They're a little snug, but actually wearable! :D

sooo !!! good when old jeans fit again :smiley:
  • Madelinec117
    Madelinec117 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Had a few free minutes this morning and used it to take my measurements. I knew the weight loss and exercise was making a difference but the tape measure sure was an eye opener. Lost 6 inches in my hips in 6 weeks (9 pounds on the scale) and 2.5 in the waist. Makes me enthusiastic to get to the gym later this morning.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Today I was able to plant 3 new flowers in my flower garden and deadhead my day lily . Have been able to do that for a while ..
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Well done Cari, I bottled out of my WW meeting last week because my previous weeks weigh in was 287lb and last week on weigh in day my scale said 303lb !!! my scales generally agree with weight watchers scales so I decided not to go to WW. I had that time of month before the weight increased by 16 lb and had 1 bad day of eating far too much. That 16lb was all just fluid retention and food working its way through system. Today my scales say 285lb. That is 18lb less than last week and I was peeing crazy amounts all last week which proves it was fluid retention. I can easily bloat over 7lb at time of month and the same from a binge session because my gastric system gets so inflamed so combine the two and my bloating capacity is shocking. I kind of wish I had gone to weigh in last week now so that others could witness how crazy my body is. Really well done. You are braver than me :)
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Thanks @ ObesityWarrior.... According to my scale 2 weeks ago, I was up 9 lbs. I was scared to weigh in.. so I skipped the weigh in and just went to my meeting and did a no weigh in for the day. This past Sunday when I went, I was up 5.6lbs. UGH. I felt defeated. But looking back on the past week, Aunt Flo came to visit, eating was out of control. Now I have a plan of attack. I posted it here, have it written in my journal. All so I cannot forget what my total plan is. So far this week has been on point. I'm also keeping track of the amount of protein per meal. Trying for 15 at breakfast and 30 for lunch and dinner. Not so much to feel full, but the more protein I have, the less carbs I tend to eat.
  • animalrob37
    Options
    Wow you ladies have it rough with the water retention yet you perservere. Good job. I have water problems worse than most guys I believe. If it was any worse it would drag me down psychologically even more. Saturday I had a fair amount of soup which was a bit salty and the next day I had 7 extra pounds. It took till this morning for that 7 pounds to fall off again. 4 full days of very low sodium. I hate that bloated feeling. No more soup for me.
  • sharondjs
    Options
    @animalrob37 wow that's bad how much sodium was in the soup ?
  • animalrob37
    Options
    It was a soup tasting event with 7 different soups mostly chowders. I figure at least as much sodium as canned calm chowder. I had a lot of soup too because it was so tasty. So maybe 6 grams
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I had to get a new uniform at work and I had to go two sizes smaller on my pants :) I was even on the edge of a smaller size but I get scared of tight clothes
  • animalrob37
    Options
    The other day I went on a hike which took me 39 minutes. Last August when I went on the same hike at a much higher weight I took 59 minutes. During that hike 3 people asked me if I was OK because I was breathing so hard. Not this time! I must be much healthier now. Tomorrow I'm gonna try for 37 minutes!
  • sharondjs
    Options
    The other day I went on a hike which took me 39 minutes. Last August when I went on the same hike at a much higher weight I took 59 minutes. During that hike 3 people asked me if I was OK because I was breathing so hard. Not this time! I must be much healthier now. Tomorrow I'm gonna try for 37 minutes!

such a good feeling when you realise that all the hard work is working , good for you :smiley:
  • sharondjs
    Options
    Mad_Medusa wrote: »
    I had to get a new uniform at work and I had to go two sizes smaller on my pants :) I was even on the edge of a smaller size but I get scared of tight clothes

Happy Dancing for you doesn't get much better than the sizes falling away
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I was in a hurry today, so I just grabbed my just washed jeans from the laundry basket, pulled them on & headed out---then I realized that they weren't the stretch/elastic waist legging-type jeans that I THOUGHT I was grabbing--they were regular zip-up/button waist jeans & that I had actually slipped them on w/out unzipping or unbuttoning them! :D
    I think I need to go shopping for new jeans!
  • sharondjs
    Options
    @audrey13027 what a great Nsv and shopping too woo eeee !!!!