A little bit about you

Options
jessscott456
jessscott456 Posts: 2 Member
Hi guys I am interested in this challenge. I thought it would be nice to know a little bit about you guys to see what we had in common. I am in school going for a BS in graphic design. I spend a lot of time at a computer not being very active. I am really trying to get in better shape because it will help me have more energy and set a good example for my hubby and my teenage daughter. I had back surgery a year or so ago and its been a struggle to find a good balance of exercise and stretches to help me feel normal and not be in constant pain.

Replies

• missbeautyb
    missbeautyb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My name is Brittany. I am 24 years old. I have been a home health aid for almost 4 years now. I will be graduating next month with a Bachelor's in Health Services Administration. I joined MFP a couple years ago but I wasn't consistent with logging in. This time I have a made a commitment to reach by goal weight of 150 lbs. I eliminated soda months ago so that was one goal that I accomplished :) . I would like to incorporate jogging in my workout routine, strength training, and cardio. In addition, I want to include more healthy foods in my diet. Good luck everyone!
  • MommaLovesToLoseIt
    MommaLovesToLoseIt Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have lost 107 pounds since fall eating clean nutrition calorie counting and exercising. I am at my lowest weight in ten years (248) and hope to achieve 199 by the end of the year.
  • vrinda9183
    vrinda9183 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    hi I'm Vrinda, I'm 36, mommy of two girls (7 and 3). I have been on and off MFP and had been losing and gaining back the weight. I really need to be determined this time. I need to work hard on correcting my eating habits.
  • FiMac987
    FiMac987 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Late to the partay - but I'll catch up if that's ok?
    VERY happily married
    VERY happily childless
    Full-time administrator so sedentary
    I walk - not far or fast
    I cycle - not far or fast
    I've started yoga 3x p/wk - Ashtanga aka Power yoga
    Did a body building comp 6yrs ago lost 30+lbs - gained 50+lbs back! :-(
    Now I'm in my 40s (42) - really want to finally get my *kitten* togeher
    xx
  • gunnerslove77
    gunnerslove77 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also late to this party but know I can still do 30lbs.. or as close to.. I'm 39 mother of 6.. married since I was 20!! Gained weight with each child but lost it before getting pregnant until late baby no 5 &6 I've just managed to lose 40lb since January.. and aim to become healthy for my family fed up of hiding in photos.. ive given up sugar and starch as my pee was smelling like sugarpuffs and thankfully I'm not scared I'm pretty diabetic.. waiting for doctors to do tests. Feel free to add me
  • angelhinson69
    angelhinson69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hififi55 wrote: »
    Hi!
    Late to the partay - but I'll catch up if that's ok?
    VERY happily married
    VERY happily childless
    Full-time administrator so sedentary
    I walk - not far or fast
    I cycle - not far or fast
    I've started yoga 3x p/wk - Ashtanga aka Power yoga
    Did a body building comp 6yrs ago lost 30+lbs - gained 50+lbs back! :-(
    Now I'm in my 40s (42) - really want to finally get my *kitten* togeher
    xx

Welcome aboard!!!