carbage creep

Options
deksgrl
deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
True confessions of carbage creep..... Summer time has always been harder for me because we go out a lot more and I don't take the time to exercise. Time to get a handle on it, log and exercise regularly. That is all, thank you. :)

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Me too. me too...

More BarBQ. More drinks. The sun doesn't set until 10:30 so it feels like I can snack longer. And the fresh veggies and fruit... While not carbage, they are still carbs and they creep.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I've had some creep of my own! Veggies, and fruit, have me bloated! I actually passed gas a few times today! Lol! Time to trim things back to carnivore!!

Thing is, for me, I've only had veggies about five times, and fruit daily, over the last three weeks! No carbage! Never over 60-70 carbs!

I'm super sensitive to even the "good" carbs! :s
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    For me it's no exercise. I was walking and up to 5 miles but it's sooooo hot in Texas and I just can't drag myself out of bed before the sun. I always keep a huge cup of ice water with me to help stop me from eating what I shouldn't eat.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone walk at home videos any time of year. If I go outside to walk I end up strolling slowly (oh, look at the kitty.... oh, nice doggie..... oh, I love those flowers..... oh, need a picture of how they built that deck-patio-whatever) lol.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Me too. me too...

More BarBQ. More drinks. The sun doesn't set until 10:30 so it feels like I can snack longer. And the fresh veggies and fruit... While not carbage, they are still carbs and they creep.

Where the heck do you live that it's light out until 10:30?
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    For me it's no exercise. I was walking and up to 5 miles but it's sooooo hot in Texas and I just can't drag myself out of bed before the sun. I always keep a huge cup of ice water with me to help stop me from eating what I shouldn't eat.

Yea....I hear ya. I live in Florida....it's soooo freakin hot and the only way I exercise is outside...walking, biking. I guess we could swim laps!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    @esaucier17 lol, no one wants to see me in a suit yet! lol
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    @RowdysLady Yesss i live in a desert and its sooo hot im talking 110 degrees and up. I dont want to move let alone excerise lol And A/c makes me so lazy lol