Is it common to have fatigue 6 months into low carb diet?

Options
13»

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Do you log exercise? Because MFP will give you the calorie goal necessary if you did not do any exercise and then add more calories when you exercise. Also, these calorie calculators are estimates, it doesn't mean that your body burns exactly that many. And another thing to consider is accuracy in measuring, logging. This is another reason I'm not militant about counting calories because I know that I estimate, I do not use a food scale for accuracy. As long as I am losing at a reasonable rate (and it sounds like you are), or I am staying the same and not gaining, then it is all good. Since you are losing .25 to .5 pounds a week, it sounds like you are doing fine with exactly what you are doing.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    @pjoh127

You are asking a lot of questions, as i mentioned before, for someone without an Open Diary. You have gone from your Dr to your Nutritionist to your trainer and back here with the same basic questions.
    You are 3 pounds from goal, which actually means you're "at goal".

Why not try the additional balancing of your electrolytes for a couple of weeks and then think about "tweaking"..... salt/magnesium/potassium.

Good Luck @pjoh127 and do know that overall you're doing a wonderful job with fitness & weight control.

Thanks @wabmester, have very much enjoyed reading your clear and concise explanations for our WOE.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    gki2eawa1s7j.png