JUNE Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm meeting steps goals getting the house ready for sale. We're eating out at quick places now, and I will keep relaxed about intake (nutrition not as good) once life gets back to normal. Gotta stay relaxed about SOMETHING! :-)
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Absolutely right, Sharon - it's all about balancing it out over time. Real life can get in the way of idealistic dietary plans!
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I didn't really set a challenge for myself for June, other than to get logged in every day and to do my best to write down all my food. There has been a lot of traveling going on, and June is end of the semester, a very busy time for me. So, given all that, I think I did pretty well.

I have been getting back to my ideal minimum 45 minutes of exercise more days... and have written my food down more days than not: 21 out of 30 days. Four days I wrote down my breakfast and then the rest of the day never got recorded. So I think the lesson there is, just logging in first thing in the morning gets the ball rolling.

In July I hope to do even better!! Looking forward to the July challenge. ~ Kathy
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    End of month
    Didn't make all the body flex classes and they cancelled this week, it is maintenance week for the facility, so no classes of any kind. I did however make all but one Friday class and all the Tuesday classes. I also did dumbbell workouts to make up for the missed classes, so that in itself is a good behavior change for me >:)

Until this week I had been getting my average of 10K steps in, but this week has fallen apart on me. Had issues logging my food with the web site, old friend came in with some real issues, tried to spend time with her as she needed someone outside her family to discuss everything with, she is lucky to be vertical due to two car wrecks over the years, so no walking time with her :neutral: Had to help DH with some gardening things, we had another freaky storm pass through and everything got turned over on the deck, some of those containers are huge, he couldn't do it alone. I seemed to start each day with the best of intentions but something got in the way almost daily this week so far.

Haven't been able to connect with my trainer, so I have just used what she gave me before and tried to get most of those exercises in. I really need to work on this one next month.

So back to the future, bring it on JULY!
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Past week has been a disaster for food and exercise. Stress, driving, eating out, bags,of sweets all over the house. Control escaped me, and I think I self sabotaged. Confession done. Did meet steps goals many of the days.