Daily Challenge Points

theparnellslisa
theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
edited July 2016 in Social Groups
I will post challenges for us to try and accomplish by the end of the day. They will be challenging, so you may split them up through the day instead of all at once. In the event you are unable complete a challenge due to a injury, disability, etc., please substitute for something you can do that is equally challenging. I have severe osteoarthritis of both hips and needs double hip replacement. I cannot do most of the challenges So I substitute most of the time with stomach crunches.

There are multiple ways for you to earn for your team. Here is the daily format:

complete the daily challenge $500 (double the challenge for an add'l $500)
total miles walked/run/jogged $100 per mile. Pedometers (2000 steps = approx 1 mile
total miles biked $50 per mile
Strength Training $10 per minute
Swimming $10 per minute
exercise class or video $5 per minute
complete your MFP food journal $50
Finish day under your calorie requirement $200
Drink a minimum of 10 cups of water $100

When you report your accomplishments daily, please break down what you did with your and total your earnings. This makes tracking much easier.

EXAMPLE
Challenge complete $500
3 miles biked $150
Completed journal $50
Under calorie $200
Total $900

Replies

• Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    One question... I have a couple of holidays booked. Is it OK if I pick some challenges from previous months to do when I'm away as I don't think I'll have wifi access...
  • theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Saree1902 wrote: »
    One question... I have a couple of holidays booked. Is it OK if I pick some challenges from previous months to do when I'm away as I don't think I'll have wifi access...

Yes that is fine!