Options
valmaebel
valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
1cmyet21txiw.jpeg

Replies

• valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    April - What is the next step after this diagnosis? Also, hoping you foot doctor can figure out what's going on with your foot!

Marla - That would make it very hard to avoid foods that you love. If I love a food, it's hard enough to avoid it if I know it causes problems...but if I wasn't absolutely certain I'm not sure my will power would be strong enough!

Had a good day yesterday, My new job at church is working out well. There were a few mishaps which is to be expected but I figured them all out. Had fun with a couple we're friends with. Played a new game and had some tasty food. When we got back I went for a forty minute bike ride and kept a 16.7 mph average speed. Which is faster than my normal speed.

Today I'm heading to the Y to go swimming. Then just starting to organize the house tonight. My kids have too many toys every where, So we're going through and getting rid of everything that they never play with. There will probably be some tears but we can't physically fit stuff in their rooms anymore.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Kids always end up with too much stuff and its always a struggle to get them to pick it all up, getting rid of some is definitely the answer! My youngest grandkids, that are now 8 & 10 have so many relatives, grandparents, etc many years ago I decided not to buy toys but give money or gift cards, its not as fun but every time I visit their toy boxes are overflowed with junk.

Tonight we are going to local baseball game again, the brass band is playing and its mustache night, with winner for best one, so that should be funny, i can just imagine all the long curled up ones. :)

Washing car, don't do that often as we watch water here in CA even though I live up north where we have no shortage of water, our weather is same as Oregon coast.

Going for a walk after that.

Yes just like I said, I got tempted to have my chocolate mango last night, a glass of wine, some cashews and tuna melt and some good and plenty candy I found. Sometimes eating the choc and wine will get my tummy sometimes not. Today I feel fine so I was lucky. or not, maybe if I always got sick I would stop eating candy like that.

Everyday I start good, I eat a healthy breakfast and every day by dinner I am tempted and give in to bad stuff. I can't figure out why, to tell the truth if I didn't get sick sometimes I would probably give up.