Any short girls ?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Riche120
    Riche120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 136 lbs aiming for 120. All the weight is in by belly and butt. Skinny little chicken legs - not a good look!
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 years old, 5'2", and currently weight 117. My goal weight is N/A, lol. I try to focus more on the shape of my body and how I feel and less on the scale number since I'm already in the healthy range. I've also noticed that when I train regularly, my weight stays about the same but my body is much more lean and muscular, so I don't really mind what the scale says.

Like other shorties in here that carry their weight in their lower abdomen and thighs, I feel you!! I've been away from fitness for about a year and a half until a couple weeks ago and am rocking a first trimester food baby as we speak. The fittest, strongest, and leanest I've ever been came from heavy lifting and HIIT style workouts. To all the other ladies that have suggested that, I fully agree. It will transform your body composition! Also, if you're already lean in your upper body, you will start to see awesome results in your shoulders, arms, and upper back really quickly.

My weakness is always food, so that's what I'm working on the most right now. Making healthy choices and getting back to a regular workout schedule. I'm always looking for new friends, so feel free to add me!!!
  • kmuir3128
    kmuir3128 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I am 5' 2" CW 129 SW 138 GW 120.. Add me , i would like to make friends here!
  • KraaazySexyKooalaOalaJEA777
    Options
    Hello there, I am 4' 11 1/2" (yes, and a half ;) ) and I weight 133. I used to weight 180 and my goal is to get to 115-120 lbs and/or 22% body fat. I am a work in progress but am challenging myself to reach my full potential, it is not easy. Most of my fat is in my stomach :/
  • Rudianos135
    Rudianos135 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 6' 3'' (163 cm) and around 120 (54/55 kg). I'm on the healthy range, I mainly need to check what I eat because I have the tendency to exaggerate with the sweets and not enough proteins.
    I've started running about a year and half ago, and run Stockholm marathon last 4th June (see picture :wink: )
    Sooo proud of myself but it's just the beginning!

To an healthier lifestyle!
  • beKind1128
    beKind1128 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 5'2 and 116lbs with 20.5% body fat... secretly my goal weight is 105 but honestly if I could gain more muscle/definition I wouldn't care what the scale says. Carry it all in the legs and butt, although after reaching my 40's a few years ago started seeing it in my arms and belly.

In 5 months with intentionally being more active I dropped 5.3% body fat...in the last six week I started a 'training' plan cycling 5-6 days a week and strength training 3x's a week. That resulted in a 2.6 lbs fat loss and 1.2 lbs muscle gain, so now I am looking for tips on how to increase the muscle gain. :)
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.
  • nichole911_us
    nichole911_us Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'2" and 112, started at 114.5 four weeks ago and even though the calories/workout math is correct for weight loss I'm not losing anymore and the measurements are barely budging!

Please add me or comment, I could use some support and tips to keep going. It's so hard being disciplined and not seeing results. Anyone else get stuck at 112? I tend to also get stuck at 109. Goal is 106-107 by 8/23....., don't think I'm going to make it (started 7/5).
  • BananaBite
    BananaBite Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and a half

SW: 123
    CW: 121
    GW: 110 (at the moment)

I am trying to weigh myself every Friday :smile:
  • aceofswords
    aceofswords Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", currently at 124lbs and trying to get down to 115 (but, tbh, I'll be happy with anything lower than 120!).

Currently focusing on cardio simply because I enjoy running and want to get in shape for charity run season which will start up again in a few months. I am also planning to work in some body-weight exercises and weights/kettle bell exercises soon. I occasionally do hot yoga but my work schedule atm is not conducive to the class times.

I'm also a pescetarian (vegetarian but with occasional seafood consumption) and am really trying to focus on eating whole, natural foods rather than processed foods.
  • mtdang
    mtdang Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1'' about 115. Just coming off a lot of late night working and carb loading. Trying to get back to normal which is exercising cardio almost daily with some strength thrown in, mainly in the form of physical therapy exercises I have kept up on after my various injuries (IT band, rotator cuff). At 46 hoping to stay a size 6!
  • shellpizzonia
    shellpizzonia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and 138. I have reached my breaking point and I am trying to reach 115 (maybe even 110). I am on the elliptical daily, with a new diet as well. I have a butt and thighs that last for days, and well, it's pretty uncomfortable! I could always use motivation if anyone would friend me...?!?
  • alpacalypsia
    alpacalypsia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5 (surprisingly that half inch does make a difference when I determine my BMR/TDEE!!) and am hoping to drop the last stubborn five pounds. Been on MFP on and off since 2013, hoping to stick to this website for real this time. Short girls unite! o:)
  • Bananahat
    Bananahat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 121 and want to go back to 110. I always was 110 until 2 years ago I got some bad news. The bad stuff went away, the weight stayed. I'm starting meal prepping again so I won't be lazy and eat junk food. I also started with You Are Your Own Gym yesterday.
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi girls,
    I'm 5" and mum of 5.
    120 lbs
    Have been trying for years to shift the Preggy belly and thunder thighs, tend to do mainly cardio at the moment, and I try and eat a healthy diet, biggest problem is my love of choccie!!
    Doesn't help that I'm menopausal too and at 53 the weight just doesn't shift so easily. If anyone wants to add me please do, I give great support back!!
  • TheJesster7
    TheJesster7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, 5'3". I've been around 135 most of the past few years, but I tend to creep towards 140. Spent most of my 20s very heavy, maxed at 182; in 2009 I began getting healthier. Always was a Weight Watchers girl but recently dumped it and have been tracking on MFP for the past 5 weeks. Started at 137.8 this time and this morning was 132.5, which is record-fast weight loss for me (I usually lose around 0.67 pounds per week, so 1 pound per week is a big win). Not sure what my goal is; I'd love to have some real muscle definition in my arms which I think would only come around 125 or maybe even less. I haven't been that thin since 2009 and am worried it will be super difficult to maintain as I LOVE to eat. Trying to maintain 1200 calories most days of the week. Weekends are my biggest challenge.