July 4th Weigh-in/Progress

Options
JMarcella57
JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
OW: 192.5
SW: 163.4
CW: 164
GW: 149

Gained .6 pounds over the 4th of July holiday weekend.

I have celebrated the holiday weekend a bit too much. The sodium and calories show. Two weeks from tomorrow, I have some elective surgery planned. So beginning tomorrow morning until at least one week after surgery (want to follow doctors orders): No alcohol, no vitamins/over-the-counter meds/herbal stuff, no processed foods. I will work hard to get my 7-8 hours of sleep each night and to stay organized and on top of stuff. No time for procrastinating this month. This should also help get my weight back down.

Replies

• freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    For this challenge
    SW: 216
    LW: 212.1
    CW: 210.8
    GW: 200
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Started today with a 12 mile bike ride and kettelbells. My legs are Shakey and a little sore but totally worth it.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    OW:168
    sw:145
    cw:141.5

I would love to get some kettlebells I'm hoping my boss can find some at a garage sale if not I will put it on my xmas list.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am impressed, friends! Looking good! We have about two months to go to the end of this challenge, and it looks like some of us are well on our way! I am a bit stalled, but have an active week ahead while my little grands are out of town. Finding it easy to get 10k ++ steps in when I am not bouncing a baby or sitting on the floor (while bouncing said baby) playing with Magic Clip dolls. I love taking care of my granddaughters, but am delighted to have time for my own projects. I can only play princesses for so long and then my brain starts to short circuit!

OW: 162.8
    SW: ... oh dear, forgot! Need to look back.
    CW: 153.0
    GW: 148.0
  • LeslieArkansas
    LeslieArkansas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have not seen much scale progress in the last month. However, I have swam regularly and logged my food for for over 30 days now. This is progress! I do feel stronger and the clothes are a tad looser. I'm now ready to really tweak the diet and increase my exercise, which should create some great results. I'm going to share my current stats and goals, something I've never done before!
    SW(before MFP): 307
    CW: 298
    GW(for this challenge): 275
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow, @LeslieArkansas , great consistency with swimming and logging!