>:) or o:)
  • zyxy55
    zyxy55 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine is zyxy55 I just post food pics
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I'm there, same as here. Mainly progress pics and motivational posters.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I think I've added everyone. If I missed you, feel free to follow me and I'll follow back.
  • jetsamflotsam
    jetsamflotsam Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    I think I've added everyone. If I missed you, feel free to follow me and I'll follow back.

Me too!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm musicaddict90 there. Feel free to follow.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks Carly!
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    have only just joined instagram so not many photos on there yet but my name on there is Kathrout1973 same as here
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    have only just joined instagram so not many photos on there yet but my name on there is Kathrout1973 same as here

decided to change my name on Instagram - now I have the hang of it a little more, my name on there now is carnivorekath
  • ladylambeau
    ladylambeau Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me! ketokara
  • RobinK228
    RobinK228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, robink228. My profile is private but I post some of my experiments making LC Pinterest recipes (in reality though I post more cat pictures than I do of LC food, lol.) I don't have any spammy stuff nor am I a "insta-famous" person promoted by low carb companies (i.e., Quest, ex.) :smile:
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Sorry, semi-off-topic, but I only use Google+ (don't judge)

I can't seem to find a way to search the forums just yet (still working on that) but if anyone else is on there, gimme a holler!

http://www.google.com/+BobbiJoWoods
    It's life stuff, goofy pics, and cats - not a lot of keto but I do have a collection of food, diabetes-friendly keto stuff I eat.
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I'm on there with the same name @paleoinscotland
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I have Google+, but honestly, I never use it much, as most of my friends weren't active. I added you, @bjwoodzy. Seems like your level of snark and sarcasm are right up my alley. :)
  • MiamiDawn
    MiamiDawn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've added many of you. Mine is MiamiDawn. Right now there is not much in the way of LCHF/Keto but plan on posting meals and snacks. It is not keto specific, but my general life -- cars, cats, shows, food, etc.
  • NattySchmatty
    NattySchmatty Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mine is nattyschmatty, I post a mix of family, friends, food and lots of cats. Feel free to follow :smile:
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    @KnitOrMiss - cool! I'll find you and add you back - G+ is diff in that FB is more like for people you know, and G+ is for finding people you'd like to know.