Tell us a little about yourself!

Options
Hi, I am Jennifer the owner of this group! I started my weight lose journey 2 years ago at 400 pounds I had gastric bypass and have lost 200 pounds still have more weight to lose.. Looking for support and like minded friends within the community. And also, people that can be open and honest about the sex side of losing weight because well that changes too. My husband and I are into doing rope that's are kink and wow it's changed so much since I have lost weight.

Replies

• Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer and congratulations on losing 200 pounds! Shibari is beautiful and can be so artistic. Good luck to you in reaching your goal.
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @Marillian Thank you! I am glad someone noticed this group I was worried no one would post anything in here.
  • Marillian
    Options
    I'm sure many have noticed. There are just so many groups that pop up and quickly fade out. I am so impressed with your weight loss journey.
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    Options
    Thank you so much it's not been an easy journey have had a lot of ups and downs .
  • Marillian
    Options
    We all do, especially when one has a great deal of weight to lose. I had over 100 pounds to lose. Now I have 85 to get to my temporary goal, which may be my permanent one depending on how I feel and look. I just keep trudging along.

Having a submissive that is also trying to lose weight helps, as we are able to share different recipes. She and I both love to cook, so we give each other ideas and support.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just found this group doing a search, but it looks like you are the only one here now. :(
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    Options
    yes iam it sucks i was hoping for more people :(
  • jimzajc
    jimzajc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just found this group and thought I would join. I need to loose 10-20 pounds by mid August and started that journey 2 and half weeks ago. So far I am down 7 pounds and mainly walking and watching what I am eating.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see more people are finding this group!! I will continue to hang out here until we get a nice little crowd of folks. It's not hurting me a bit to have it just sit on my list for a while. :) Hopefully more folks join.
  • dr3ams1nd1g1tal
    dr3ams1nd1g1tal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    *waves* not sure if anyone is still here but just wanted to say hi if so :)
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    Hi. Does anyone come here anymore?
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hiho, is there more people here? I liked the LGBT+KINKY BDSM title but sadly it's empty ;o
  • DW80
    DW80 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Just found this after being off for ages - love the title of the group. I'm a gay man, with a few kinks lol. Always thought you could link weight loss with that
  • FieryIntuition
    FieryIntuition Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I'm Aly and I'm a bisexual woman in a collared submissive relationship with my boyfriend. If anyone else checks here let me know. Maybe we could get this group going? I'm open to all BDSM aspects, looking to lose weight, and am always happy to get to know other like-minded people.