Fitbit/MFP Sync Started Working Today

Options
Kudos to MFP. My exercise calories from Fitbit just started showing up today in the MFP exercise field of the Home page after a couple of weeks of head-scratching and troubleshooting. I would hope that other Fitbit users are having the same success. I find the recipe import feature of MFP to be particular amazing in that it reaches out to the URL of the website that you enter which contains the recipe , identifies the ingredients and amounts, provides the nutrition information for each ingredient and prompts the user to save or save and log the recipe...simply amazing!

Replies

• pjmuise
    pjmuise Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    what was the fix ?
  • efoy89
    efoy89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please share the fix - I'm having the same problem so would love to know how you got it back working
  • mhtarsky
    mhtarsky Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please post the fix. Mine still isn't working.
  • gerrypete1776
    gerrypete1776 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply. I have no idea why the exercise calories finally showed up in MFP. I assumed that MFP solved a software or other problem so that it began working. I did find that I had some trouble syncing my Fitbit Surge to the Fitbit app on my Windows 10 Phone because I had Bluetooth enabled on my Windows 10 Phone but also on my Surface Pro 4. Only one device can be syncing at a time so if other devices have the Surge paired and are also trying to sync then the sync will not work on any of the enabled devices. I simply do not know, however, why the Fitbit/MFP link just started working. If you are still not syncing I can only suggest to continue to work with the MFP support team until the issue is resolved. I'm sorry I couldn't offer more useful information regarding the fix.