Status check in!

Options
jackies85
jackies85 Posts: 8 Member
Just finished W1 D2, and was under my calorie goal today!

Starting at an out of shape 154lbs at 5'4". I'll try to take measurements and post pics this weekend.

In it to win it!

Replies

• specialadyk
    specialadyk Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Just started: Today with this challenge and app. So I added all of my daily food intake for today and oh my goodness did I over eat. smh.

I walked a total of 6.43 miles and burned 772 calories according to my other health app called S Health.

Starting out at 215 lbs at 5'0. I am not sure how to take measurements.

#WeGotThis
  • ShawnaE10123
    ShawnaE10123 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group today :) I just completed W1 D4! On day 2 my leg muscles were so sore! Finally starting to feel normal again! Haha

I weighed in on Sunday (my starting day) at 209.0 and am 5'1. Hoping to see some results from this program!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    So, Today is July 7th (I'm in a Euro time zone). My starting weight for this challenge is 163.4 lbs, I am 5'4". I have not taken my measurements or pictures yet...going to try and get that done later today though. I just completed day 1, workout 1. I only have these wimpy little hand weights which for other workouts are too light, but when you're trying to do some kind of a squat thing at the same time...they are all I can handle, lol. So the workout... I am in much better shape than the last time I did it cardiovascularly, but my form sucked, so I know I am still a weakling. Really looking forward to gettin some muscles! Specially in my arms and my sad, sad butt. That being said...this workout hurt my knees a bit...which I know most likely has to do with my form.
  • blondiebear16
    blondiebear16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! Starting day 1 level 1 tomorrow! I've been doing zumba and lots of walking, and have lost around 15 lbs the past four months but I feel like I really need to go to the next level. I'm 5'4 and weigh 176.8.
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just found your group today really looking forward to this. starting week 1 Day 1

Height 5'7
    CW 163
    GW 145
  • mpd1009
    mpd1009 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello !! Just bought the dvd today and will start tomorrow!
    CW 149
    GW 125
  • 143tobe
    Options
    So yesterday I did day two of workout 1. I woke up so sore!! Even with my wimpy little arm weights, my shoulders and arms were definitely feeling something. My butt and thighs? Ouch. I feel some muscles being made!! :p Taking the weekend off to rebuild, and recover (I run on Sunday). I will be starting my day 3 on Monday. Actually looking forward to it!
  • cindyt472
    cindyt472 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    2 days down 28 to go!
  • jackies85
    Options
    Hi all! Had a mini vacation but just finished L1D3. I already have noticed my energy level is better and I don't want to eat as many sweets
  • Capirossi
    Capirossi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've just complete day one. I have to confess to not doing all the push ups or all the ab stuff, but I'd say I did 95% - wooh! Am starting at 134lb at 5'2". Just did my measurements too as I think this is the best tracker. Bust 38" Waist 31" Hips 37". I don't really have a goal weight but put 126lb into mfp. It's all about getting fitter and smaller so am just happy to see where it takes me. Already looking forward to Day 2 (not sure how I'll feel in the morning though!!)
  • double_dash88
    double_dash88 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Checking in before I sign off for the night. Had an unplanned rest day yesterday but back on the wagon tonight. Just squeezed in day 6 of level one and stayed under my calories, too!

Hope everyone had a great weekend :) Good luck as we get back into the grind tomorrow. We can do it!
  • jackies85
    Options
    Hey gals! W1D4 done! Felt extra motivated and did a 1.5 mile walk/jog warm up! Keep it going!
  • 143tobe
    Options
    Hi guys! I finished my W1 day 4. My body seems to be adjusting to the program. My butt and upper body are not really sore anymore. I'm going to be looking for slightly heavier weights for my week 2. That should help. Knees are also doing better. No pain. There is one move that I have to discard my weights for in order to do it right (The side squat, forward arm raise one?), but I do the entire workout with weighted gloves, so there is still a little bit of resistance there...just not so much that it throws me off-balance. Looking forward to tomorrow's workout!
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Doing this program again after a long break. It's a good program, I had lots of success when I last did it two years ago. I'm starting out at 157, 5'3. I did W1, D1 and D2 between yesterday and today and immediately followed each work out with a 15 minute mile on the treadmill. Watching my calories and going back to a tried and true Beyond Calories diet plan (no carbs basically and mini meals throughout the day) to get back into shape. Looking forward to keeping up with you all and motivating each other.
  • cindyt472
    cindyt472 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done 26 more to go. It is getting a little easier.
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done :-)
  • ShawnaE10123
    ShawnaE10123 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2D1! It was tough! I needed to do the modified versions and was extremely sweaty at the end! I hope by the end I can do it all without the modifications :)
    30DS SW 209.0
    CW 201.8
  • 143tobe
    Options
    Just completed my week 1 (of 6)
    Shred level: 1
    # of shred workouts: 5
    # of other workouts: 3, (running, 14 miles total)
    Arm weights: Started with 2.2 lbs (1 kg), now using 4.4 lbs (2 kg).
    Starting weight: 163.4 (My glycogen stores were full)
    Week 1 weight: 157.6

Week 1 weight loss: 5.8 lbs, eating at an average of 1740 calories per day.

As I mentioned, my starting weight was while my glycogen stores were full (a full tank of glycogen causes your body to store more water) so this first week's loss probably included about 4 lbs of water weight. Even so....I'll take it!!

Oh, and I'm finally a size 10 again!! Yay!! Loving the video.
  • double_dash88
    double_dash88 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Completed level 1 day 9 tonight! The timing actually worked out great - I'm expecting level 2 to be hard so I can have the weekend to hobble around and be back to normal for work on Monday :)

How is everyone else doing? How scared should I be for part 2?
  • 143tobe
    Options
    Completed level 1 day 9 tonight! The timing actually worked out great - I'm expecting level 2 to be hard so I can have the weekend to hobble around and be back to normal for work on Monday :)

How is everyone else doing? How scared should I be for part 2?

I'm going to be doing each of the levels for 10 days. As I can recall, level two is definitely harder. Good luck!! Let us know how it goes!