Is this group a graveyard?

Options
13»

Replies

• OS_KAT
    OS_KAT Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    @mike -- not single anymore as of last night ;)
  • Ipedal4pleasure
    Ipedal4pleasure Posts: 64 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I used to be a member a very long time ago when the group was first created but have since deleted my original account and created and deleted new accounts more times than I care to admit. Still single after 4 years, not really looking, but if it happens it happens.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I recognize some folks!!! I hadn't looked in this group for over a year or more. Don't even remember the last time.
    But I saw some familiar faces! Hi!!!
    Happy to hear everyone is doing great.
    I'm doing well. I moved to Colorado (from Texas) about six months ago with my fiancé! We get married 12/17 of this year. 5 more months.... We have been dating 2.5 years and he is my best friend. He knows how nuts I am and laughs me off or stands up to me (me-ow!). I've met my match y'all!! He makes my heart very happy.
  • loridawn16701
    loridawn16701 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm here
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I peek in once in awhile. Been single since the end of August when my bf of almost 2 years decided to cheat on me with a so called friend. They lasted a week and he thought I'd take him back. Been dating - nothing that has stuck more than a couple of months. Have a date tonight. Hope it goes well.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Tube_socks wrote: »
    I recognize some folks!!! I hadn't looked in this group for over a year or more. Don't even remember the last time.
    I'm doing well. I moved to Colorado (from Texas) about six months ago with my fiancé! We get married 12/17 of this year. 5 more months.... We have been dating 2.5 years and he is my best friend. He knows how nuts I am and laughs me off or stands up to me (me-ow!). I've met my match y'all!! He makes my heart very happy.

Oh hey I remember you from back in the old days, hi!

• jessicab202
    jessicab202 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I wish this group would take off!
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    Tube_socks wrote: »

Oh hey I remember you from back in the old days, hi!

Hi!!!!! Hope you're doing well.

This group used to be my poop!!! Hopefully it livens up!
  • tierraajon
    tierraajon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys!
  • Ipedal4pleasure
    Ipedal4pleasure Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    TGIF....looking forward to some Margaritas, hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I look in here every once in a while but not very much. There really hasn't been a lot to see on here either. I hope everyone is doing well.

I met a gal in 2013 and married her in 2015. Meeting her made putting up with the dating scene and all the nut jobs I met along the way more than worth it.
  • OS_KAT
    OS_KAT Posts: 176 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey dbrightwell, I didn't realize you got married! Congratulations -- glad things are going so well for you ☺️ I met a really awesome guy, and it's amazing how much he has made past relationships just fade into nothing. This time last year I was convinced I would never be happy again after wasting almost a year on a narcissistic *kitten*. Funny how a good person can really put those bad relationships into perspective.
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone here? Or did everybody get hooked up?