Options
retirehappy
retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
Post your self challenge here.

Replies

• retirehappy
    Options
    I want to get back to my strength training in the weight room. So that is the one goal I will be focusing on this month. This may or may not involve a trainer, have to check in my trainer, I might just use what we worked out before instead of doing more sessions.

While not really goals, I will continue to keep my steps in the 10K range as well as attending Body Flex class at least once a week. Also doing more yoga, I've been slacking in that dept. lately and my body needs to be stretched out more.

Hope many more join me, I know it is a busy time of the year for most of us. But we deserve to focus on ourselves.

• mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    It has been quiet on here! Folks are busy, I hope, getting outdoors and enjoying.

My July challenges:

I started a daily gratitude practice in my journal, and I would like to do that EVERY DAY for the month of July.

I have been doing better meeting my exercise goals. My ideal is 45 minutes minimum per day, but for July I am going to say I have met this challenge if I have daily 30 minutes minimum.

I will log my food - the good, the bad, and the ugly [hopefully not] - each day in July.

~ Kathy
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Somewhere there is,a scale among all these moving boxes.
  • DreamOn145
    DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My challenge is just to follow the autoimmune protocol for as long as this journey proves to be healing!
  • retirehappy
    Options
    I am not hitting my goals. Will be focusing more on them starting today. I am making my Body Flex Tuesday class each week. My step counts are over 10K or around 5K per day. Got to move it, move it more.

Hope everyone else is seeing some success this month so far.
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    My burn reflects 10000 steps but they aren't showing on fitbit. Realized it might be the cushy clogs I got for walking on our tile floors. !!! Switched shoes this morning to yest the theory.
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Wootwoot! This just showed up on my steps average for the last 7 days:
    I have my groove back :smiley:

How is everyone progressing this month? I know it has been very busy for a lot of folks. But hopefully you found time to work on your challenge this month.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Just not getting my logging in every day, and there have been good, bad, and ugly days... I have been keeping up on my 30 minutes of exercise most days but, there again logging it in has been another story.

The gratitude practice has been done *most* days and it does make a difference in how the day goes, so that is going on my August plan as well.

Hope most folks are doing better than I am! :#