Whats your workouts/workout schedule?

Options
Loves2snack
Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
Good Morning Group!!

I hope everyone is having a Fantastic MONDAY! lol, is that too much??

I'm just being nosey and wondering what everyone is doing for exercise?
Right now I am current going to the gym 5-6 times per week and I walk about 1 hour per day.
I've been doing 30-45 minutes HIIT cardio on the Arc Trainer and then about 30-45 mins of weight training. I really want to tone my body up.

Replies

• YewDream
    YewDream Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    10-15 k running a day (1.5-2h ish) 4-5 days a week. I try to mix it up with fast and slower paces.
    30 minutes of toning exercises (I use a video) a few days a week added to the running
  • staceyrodrigues
    staceyrodrigues Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I take my dog for a walk for about an hour each day. And try To get At least 20-30 minutes of a sweaty workout whether it be hiit or lifting weights or biking. My problem is eating it all off.... I want to loose the last 5lbs and tone up. I am 5'3 and 115lbs.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am doing a couch to 5K program so I'm jogging about 3x a week. When I start my new work schedule I'll be adding 2 days of strength training.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Full body lifting 3-4x per week 35-45 min some walking when I can.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I chase my three kids under 4 on the daily (cardio classification? lol), I walk everywhere, I run (49k so far for July), I do a strength circuit and intend to start StrongCurves 5x5 on top of my training runs in August.
  • selvania
    selvania Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I do a body weight training program I got from breakingmuscle three times a week, run 2-3 miles three times a week, and do some in depth stretching. I'm trying to get into martial arts so am going to add that to the running days when I get the funding, even though for now I'm just doing light stretching and stance practice.
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awolturtle wrote: »
    I am doing a couch to 5K program so I'm jogging about 3x a week. When I start my new work schedule I'll be adding 2 days of strength training.

I want to try this!! How many weeks in are you?

• Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awolturtle wrote: »

I want to try this!! How many weeks in are you?

I'm only two weeks in. I've done the program before injuring my ankle and made it to the 20 minute run. I can't for the life of me remember what week that was. I really enjoy the program. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and the program is under the shealth app. If you don't have a Samsung, the couch to 5k app by zen labs is pretty good.
  • missxlisa
    missxlisa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It changes a lot since I love all forms of exercise but here's my current routine:

Mon: run 2-4 miles
    Tues: 20/20/20 class (cardio, Pilates, & yoga)
    Wed: run 2-4 miles
    Thurs: 20/20/20 class
    Fri: rest
    Sat: long run
    Sun: rest
  • AndreaWatkins2015
    AndreaWatkins2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started a Body Beast Lean Rotation, trying to build a little more muscle.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,100 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I typically Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) 2-3 times a week (3-5 miles). Then I will use an old gazelle machine some nights while watching TV for 45-60 minutes 2-3 times a week. If the weather is too choppy/windy for SUP, I will try to walk for an hour, but sometimes I just default to an extra day on the gazelle. Been meaning to try the C25K program to see if my knees will handle it (since I messed them up decades ago when I used to run) since I sort of miss running.

I need to work in more strength training, and now that I'm at my first milestone goal, I need to get serious about working in my kettlebell and resistance bands routines 2 times a week.
  • MalbaJayne
    MalbaJayne Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey! I spent years running daily (sports and then jogging) and added in some free weights. My body didn't start to change until I started doing MMA. That gave me the most tone and muscle I've ever had.
  • MzKrystle
    MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Not doing much right now. I do 30 minutes on my elliptical daily. Need to do more. I used to be a gym rat, then had 2 kids and lost my motivation.
  • sourface75
    sourface75 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Crossfit 3-4 times per week and an adult gymnastics class 1-2 time per week.