I could use some not so heavy friends, so please feel free to friend me

Options
WallyAmadeus
WallyAmadeus Posts: 119 Member
I'm 5 ft 7 inches, and working on losing those last 15 lbs of baby weight. The baby is now 14, so I've very motivated. I'm over 50, work out 6 days a week doing free weight training and cardio. Thanks!

Replies

• Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to friend you but I can't figure out how! When I clicked on your (and other people's) profile, my only options when I've tried to friend anyone today is "send message" and "ignore".

I'm trying to lose the last 6 pounds I gained for being on medication.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    I figured it out! Request on the way!
  • Deborah100660
    Deborah100660 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to friend you. I am 55 and want to lose 25 pounds. We can do this together. My user name is deborah100660 if you want to friend me or send a message.

Deborah
  • sammie7474
    sammie7474 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends ! I have @ 25 pounds to get rid of .
  • ChickadeeD3
    ChickadeeD3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I'm 50 and I've already lost my weight (25lbs) after being on MFP a year. I'm in maintainance but still exercising 6 days a week and watching what I eat. Open diary. Plant based. Let me know if you want a friend like me.
  • connieb619
    connieb619 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really need some confident, fit men and women on my friends list! Folks who are in shape and maintaining, or those needing to lose 5-10 pounds. I want people who are dedicated and that will still continue to be active even after the weight comes off. Is this you? Please add me! I am also vegetarian, so it would be great to find those with a similar diet!
  • strawberryswirl01
    strawberryswirl01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8, have 10lbs to shift. Would like to get fitter in the process.
    Would like to find other vegan people in a similar position.
  • Booksandoceans
    Booksandoceans Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 with one pound left to lose. Strict vegetarian and happily healthy. :)
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet everyone!

I'm 5'5 and would love to share what I'm eating each day and see yours as well for motivation and ideas. I started out in the 170's, now in the 160's and hope to get into the 140's. I eat a varied diet with no food group restrictions other than calorie counting and trying to keep my diet low in sugar/sweeteners. Feel free to add me if your diary is open and you're active on MFP!
  • pittmanclan545
    pittmanclan545 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm lisa.. 5'2" 108 lbs.. trying to get back to 103-105. I run 5x a week and walk everywhere!! Growing old gracefully as I approach my 48th birthday in October!
  • jvtchong
    jvtchong Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, nice to meet you. I'm Julie, 5'2" 127 lbs. Gained the last 20 lbs rapidly this past year and am trying to lose 10+ lbs of that! Feel free to add me too.
  • klemburg11
    klemburg11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm Kelsey. 5'3" I'm in the 160s. and trying to get in the 140-130 range. feel free to add! I am walking on lunches and doing video workouts at home. Feeling discouraged as I'm not seeing the progress that I'm wanting.