What is your greatest weakness?

Options
Bread and tv are two things I find impossible to give up. I need to find a way I can make them healthy. What is your weakness? Any ideas to help others?

Replies

• tmariewhite23
    tmariewhite23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too feel that bread is hard to give up. But my greatest weakness is emotional eating. Ugh...but this was my first full week back in the gym and I'm finding that it's okay to eat when dealing with my emotions as long as I'm snacking on my fruit and veggies, I get the same fulfillment and I'm not messing up my calorie intake.
  • NicoleBurgoz
    NicoleBurgoz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    currently laziness, imho TV and crochet / knit in front of if.
    :smile:

I loved bread, had to give it up last year due to Histamine problems. Don't care too much for American 'bread' (I'm German), so it wasn't that bad.
    Not craving it (or Pasta) as much any more.
    Same with sugars, thank goodness :-)

TV & laziness. I try to remember the good feeling I get from an early morning walk and use it as motivation.
    Leave the TV off as much as J can. Helps calm my brain and that again makes me feel like 'doing' something' and not just hibernate :smile:
  • gossett331
    gossett331 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, cheese is my weakness and since I am now no longer allowed dairy I have to find healthy substitutes. I also tend to snack in front of my computer a lot. To solve that I have put a jug of water next to the computer so I am drinking it instead of eating bad things. Not wanting to exercise is my biggest weakness though, I keep finding excuses not to go do it. My friend recently started dragging my on window shopping excursions and to lots of yard sales, she calls it fun exercising. By the time we are done I feel like I have walked for miles.
    :)
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    weakness=wine. I love wine. I know that I have to limit it for health reasons, not just weight. I love cheese, but i can control that. I am not into TV like I was a year ago. exercise=just don't want to, but i have to.