Options
bevkidd1
bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
My goals for the next week are...
1. Exercise more
2. Drink lots more water
3. Eat at home
4. Weigh myself more.
5. Monitor how my body feels before, during and after my meals. (Health reasons).
6. Go to bed at an earlier time. (9pm is just too late for me when I get up at 3am lol).

Most of you probably don't do this, but I found that by weighing myself every day it kept me motivated to keep going. I like knowing when my weight fluctuates. I can't measure myself...I don't have the patience.

Ok...someone else's turn! Let's keep it going!

Replies

• classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lay off the milk 2.drink more water. 3. go to OA .4. Walk a little each day.
  • ShannonTourne
    ShannonTourne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Goals: Drink at least 8 cups of water and get some form of exercise every day.
  • Elsiebeane
    Elsiebeane Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Goals:
    Go to gym at least 4 times.
    No sugar
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    You guys are the best!!! Just thought i would share that!

Somehow it is Monday, another week already, summer needs to slow down!

My goals this week,

1) stay away from the drive thru
    2) get that water back up
    3) relax a little

Bevkidd i weigh myself 3-4 times a week too, i know that things go up and down so i dont let myself get upset by the up days. It seems to stop me from going up anyway!
  • bevkidd1
    Options
    HLaR79 - I have not been doing much weighing lately, only on Fridays, and it's not fun right now. I have been feeling so bad lately, every time I eat I hurt. I have a Dr visit next week so I can get to talking with the nurse practitioner that I see. I have to start feeling better soon cause it is starting to affect my quality of life. My family outing this past weekend was rough. I can't handle this anymore.
  • bevkidd1
    Options
    Ok...I really need to back away from the sweet tea. I have been drinking way too much. It's one of the few things I have been able to drink/eat that doesn't bother me but I have to start watching it. I really need to get more water in me.
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I am struggling with letting go of the diet coke, i know i really need to but i love it so much, i feel for you Bevkidd.
    I hope you are able to remedy your eat/pain though that has to be frustrating to struggle through.

I had a moderately successful week, i ate breakfast out every morning again, i dont know what i need to do to make sure i eat breakfast at home but this drive thru breakfast obsession must stop. I did manage to get my water up a bit this week but i still have room for improvement.

And i didnt really relax but i managed to detach from work at the end of the day which is better then nothing.

A little tmi. I noticed my thighs have really saggy skin, i have lost 33 lbs and im not sure that is what caused the excess skin as that is not a lot of weight but it is so gross and it is really effecting my body image, i am not sure how to address it.

• jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    So hard to believe the summer is 1/2 over! The heat made it really tough to motivate me to workout this week but I did great with logging daily, drinking lots of fruit infused water, and time spent on emotional eating reflection.

Bevkidd, I'm a frequent weigher too; I just like to have a visual to keep me realistic about my weight. I hope you can figure out what is causing discomfort when you eat.

HLaR79, loose skin is a very real but difficult part of weight loss. Each person is different based on age, skin condition, amount of weight, where on the body you carried your extra weight, how fast you lose, toning exercises, genetics, etc. Chris Powell does address it on his show Extreme Weight loss and some weight loss blogs do too. There is not much beyond surgery that can be done, especially if you have more than 100 lbs to lose. I think there are several people on . MFP that also blog about it.
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    HLaR79 wrote: »
    I am struggling with letting go of the diet coke, i know i really need to but i love it so much, i feel for you Bevkidd.
    I hope you are able to remedy your eat/pain though that has to be frustrating to struggle through.

I had a moderately successful week, i ate breakfast out every morning again, i dont know what i need to do to make sure i eat breakfast at home but this drive thru breakfast obsession must stop. I did manage to get my water up a bit this week but i still have room for improvement.

And i didnt really relax but i managed to detach from work at the end of the day which is better then nothing.

A little tmi. I noticed my thighs have really saggy skin, i have lost 33 lbs and im not sure that is what caused the excess skin as that is not a lot of weight but it is so gross and it is really effecting my body image, i am not sure how to address it.

Just means you get to wear tighter pants "wink".
    But on the real size if u find something that works for that let me know. Mine is sagging tummy down below( red faced).