Starting over

Options
I'm the new one who is getting ready to have my sleeve and a couple weeks quit smoking during the gym started dieting and I'm well on my way just need some support and people who understand

Replies

• loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on making changes to get healthy.
  • martabeerich
    martabeerich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So many changes! Momentum is a good thing, one positive outcome supports others. Keep your enthusiasm. I'm 11 months past my sleeve, and see how easy it is to slip into old habits. But I'm SO happy about the changes and work I've done. When it gets hard, remind yourself of your goals. And kudos for quitting smoking, too!
  • mzdove13
    mzdove13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site! I'm currently in the process of medical weight management (only 3 months necessary) for the sleeve, when I went in for orientation I was 262... at my 1st weight management meeting I was 269 - exactly one month later.. Thankfully that same day I went in for all my blood screenings, ultrasound, GI test, and xrays. The blood test determined I was severely Vitamin D deficient (D2=0)... Which has me perplexed.. But they sent an order to the pharmacy so i'm on a regimen of calcium/D which should help manage the weight gain and also the joint & muscle pain i've been feeling. I'm now keeping a food journal here which is keeping me on track... It's a lot going through my head but I know that this is the right decision for myself. Well Wishes Everyone!!
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Most people are deficient in D.