Looking for a diet coach

Options
xveer22
xveer22 Posts: 93 Member
I just started the Beck Diet Solution and really follow it day by day and it is my plan to really stick to it. So now I'm at day six and have to find a diet coach. But I don't want anybody in my surroundings and I also don't like to talk face to face about it with someone. So I was thinking: does any of you maybe want to be my diet coach or that we will be each other's diet coach?
The way I would like to do it is to send each other a message about how things are going, struggles and/or victories, each weekend and respond to each other. I'm really serious about it, so I would want stay in contact with each other for at least a couple of months.

Replies

• jakelmd
    jakelmd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did you ever get any response? I agree, I would like someone outside my usual group, and am not ready for phone other face to face even though Beck recommends it (I am considering the Diet for Life book).
  • Letsplayoutside
    Letsplayoutside Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for a coach/buddy. I used beck a few years ago and found it brilliant! But I need a refresher - and would love to be a coach for a smart, healthy, motivated perekn