JULY Coffee/Tea and Gratitude List

Options
retirehappy
retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
Tea and gratitude today for me.

I am especially grateful I do not have serious health issues. Losing weight is my main health concern and daily I get reminders from everyone around me, that is not anything compared to my own husband and my best friends. I guess all my Aunt Mary's garden to the table meals helped me have a solid health foundation. I have always eaten my veggies, went for real butter rather than substitutes, etc. I miss her and her wisdom so very much, I was blessed to have her while I was growing up.

Replies

• sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Wonderful you had such a role model!
  • retirehappy
    Options
    mdkexteebqh2.jpeg
  • DreamOn145
    DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am grateful beyond words to have discovered the autoimmune protocol and to have found out that I have actually had THREE autoimmune diseases and have been battling this enemy that I did now know all of my life! Now my journey is all about supporting my autoimmune system instead of fighting it and healing my body in the process. I am growing happy
  • retirehappy
    Options
    DreamOn145 wrote: »
    I am grateful beyond words to have discovered the autoimmune protocol and to have found out that I have actually had THREE autoimmune diseases and have been battling this enemy that I did now know all of my life! Now my journey is all about supporting my autoimmune system instead of fighting it and healing my body in the process. I am growing happy

<3<3<3
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    We're likely nearing closing on our house. Despite the trials of getting contractors to respond in this last week, we have our daughter overseeing this last bit. So very thankful for her help!
  • retirehappy
    Options
    I know closing will be a relief for you. Glad DD can help you out this that.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Ditto, great you have help through this very challenging process. Wishing you smooth sailing the rest of the way!
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Grateful I live near a Costco with lots of organic produce and anything they don't have the Whole Foods store nearby will. Also grateful for the successful tomato crop we have in our pots :)