THE ISLAND IS OPEN!!!!!

Options
jbrack381us
jbrack381us Posts: 345 Member
Welcome, welcome all to GoaD Island, just off the coast of St. Somewhere.

We are knocking off the dust and the rust and clearing out the cobwebs as the island has been deserted for a while.

If you have s taste for something, we have it all in the bar or back in the kitchen. The cabana boys and girls are ready to serve and eager to please. So pull up a beach chair, a hammock, or just make your way to the bar and place your favorite order.

Replies

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,020 Member
    Options
    A virgin pina colada for me thank you!
  • jbrack381us
    Options
    I am starting off with a plate of buffalo wings and a plate of burnt end nachos. A pint of Holy City Pluff Mud porter to chase it down would also be appreciated.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Wow it has been a long time. I think I will chill
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I'm bringing snow to the island. Too freakin' hot here today and the next couple after that. Won't be able to think about my order 'til I cool off a little!
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Muddle me up a mojito señor por favor.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's really hot here too (somewhere around 100 heat index). But since I sat in the lake all afternoon, a long island iced tea (my cruise drink) would really hit the spot! And since chocolate is always good, a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and some milk, and I'm not even that crazy about cake, but it sounds good right now ...

And I love that the island is open!
  • jbrack381us
    Options
    I have been wanting a very large chocolate milkshake all week. Handspun and with whipped cream.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,121 Member
    Options
    Nachos and a Sam Adams Boston Lager
  • lgoodwood
    lgoodwood Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just happy to see Al get his Sam Adams. Maybe I'll join him, but with the Sam Adams Nitro Porter.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    I just knew you'd choose a good beer Laura! I won't be fighting you for it, but enjoy LOL
  • slimriptide
    slimriptide Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My new drink this summer is Mojito, with fresh milled mint.
    It's so refreshing!

~~~Rip