Personal Commitments

Options
When you join the challenge. Please list your personal commitment to yourself over the next 100 days as well as any goals that you have by the end of the challenge.

My Commitment is to:
-5 push ups/ day
- 10 squats/ day
- 45 second plank
- Complete the "Couch to 5k" app

Goals:
-Gallon/day water
-No added sugar
-Carbs cut to 1x day
-Get down from a size 12 to a size 8
-Get down from 186 to 160
-Be able to run a mile without stopping
-Be able to do 10 pushups with ease

Replies

• nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    Today is day one for me.
    I will log food and exercise every day
    I will take time to read my Bible and pray daily
    I am just getting back into a commitment so I am going to keep this as simple as I can. I set up my nutrition and exercise goals and will try and keep my ratio of protein(60%) Carbs(40%) and fat(20%) using 1400 calories a day. My plan is to exercise one hour, 5 days a week.
    My cholesterol level is too high, my A1C was pre-diabetic, so over the next 100 days I am hoping that the changes I make will lead to better health.
  • zenmummy
    zenmummy Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me!
    I will limit my carb intake, and aim to get my 10,000 steps.
    It is HOT here, so I will drink loads. I will be happy if I achieve all that!
    Have a nice day all.
  • Pheboh
    Pheboh Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, I forgot to do this. Thanks ZenMummy for posting and reminding me!

Day 5? I think...

I joined another challenge, so I want to be 225 by October 20th (down 50lbs). A big goal, but very doable considering my weight is quite high and my eating habits up until now have been awful. It will help logging everyday here :)

I want to TRY and exercise...It's been very hard for me because I struggle with chronic pain so some days getting out of bed is hard enough, but I want to try and push through on the so so days.

Drink more water, and no diet pop! (1 week with no pop so far!)

And that's it! I don't want to push too much. :smile:
  • zenmummy
    zenmummy Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Pheboh wrote: »
    Oh gosh, I forgot to do this. Thanks ZenMummy for posting and reminding me!

Day 5? I think...

I joined another challenge, so I want to be 225 by October 20th (down 50lbs). A big goal, but very doable considering my weight is quite high and my eating habits up until now have been awful. It will help logging everyday here :)

I want to TRY and exercise...It's been very hard for me because I struggle with chronic pain so some days getting out of bed is hard enough, but I want to try and push through on the so so days.

Drink more water, and no diet pop! (1 week with no pop so far!)

And that's it! I don't want to push too much. :smile:

Well done! One week off pop is already a big deal.
    I am a great believer in walking - zero stress on the body and very doable on a daily basis.
    Good luck! I will be rooting for you.