Monday volunteer needed please - August LTL

Options
minimyzeme
minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
The weekday Living the Lifestyle (LTL) thread provides a great opportunity for us to learn from each other about how to live as a WW (or whatever your plan of choice) long-term. The value of the thread increases with participation. Thanks to those that have already agreed to help out. Please step up by taking responsibility for Mondays and we're off to the races!

The template is below--thanks in advance! B)

Everyone says it, but just how do you do it? How do you take the guidelines of the WW program and turn them into a lifestyle you can live every day...from now on? That is what we are here to explore. Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion. Newbie? Join in! Veteran? Join in! Your thoughts may be just what someone else needs to hear.

Monday --
Tuesday -- goldenfrisbee (Chris)
Wednesday -- Rachel0778 (Rachel)
Thursday -- misterhub (Greg)
Friday -- Jbrack381us (Joe)

Today's topic:

Replies

• gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Everyone says it, but just how do you do it? How do you take the guidelines of the WW program and turn them into a lifestyle you can live every day...from now on? That is what we are here to explore. Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion. Newbie? Join in! Veteran? Join in! Your thoughts may be just what someone else needs to hear.

Monday -- GadgetGirlIL (Regina)
    Tuesday -- goldenfrisbee (Chris)
    Wednesday -- Rachel0778 (Rachel)
    Thursday -- misterhub (Greg)
    Friday -- Jbrack381us (Joe)

Today's topic:
  • gadgetgirlIL
    Options
    I'm assuming that I will have internet access on Monday, August 15th. We will be up in the north woods of Wisconsin. So if I don't put up a topic that day, someone please jump in!
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Thanks Regina, Chris, Rachel, Greg and Joe!

I'll repost the line-up at the end of the month so it's somewhere near the top on Aug. 1.
  • KATGIRLNC1972
    KATGIRLNC1972 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey Regina, I'll post if you can't on Monday, since I get on my PC kinda early.
  • MurpleCat
    MurpleCat Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who volunteered!
  • gadgetgirlIL
    Options
    Thanks Katgirl!