Apple Cider Vinegar v Lemon Water

Options
ChaleGirl
ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
Which do people prefer for cleansing the system?I drink both in hot water and I'm not really sure which if any is better for me, although the lemon seems to help my digestion quite a lot.
Does anyone have experience of long term use of ACV?

Replies

• GoodbyeFear
    GoodbyeFear Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    have been doing acv for a month & half does help in curbing my appetite. I have been taking before breakfast and dinner. I use 1 cup of water and 2 tsp of acv and 1 pkt of stevia. And also have seen an improvement in my skin. Hope this helps!
  • sierramitchell89
    sierramitchell89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just purchased my ACV and I plan on starting it tomorrow. I hope it helps my appetite. Wish me luck!!!!!
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    have been doing acv for a month & half does help in curbing my appetite. I have been taking before breakfast and dinner. I use 1 cup of water and 2 tsp of acv and 1 pkt of stevia. And also have seen an improvement in my skin. Hope this helps!

As she stated I to have been using ACV for two months and I to drink it in the morning and at night . I do not add a sweetener I either add honey or just drink it straight I gangsta like that,lol no Im j/k but I have grown accustom to the taste. I agree my skin looks even better since I have been drinking it and it does curb my appetite as well.
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That's fab ladies. Recently I've been using it as a toner, undiluted and it really is cleaning up my skin!
  • Chan4Him
    Chan4Him Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started this and I was wondering has anyone lost any weight? and how much?
  • ctevis36
    ctevis36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ChaleGirl wrote: »
    That's fab ladies. Recently I've been using it as a toner, undiluted and it really is cleaning up my skin!

If you mix ACV, distilled water, and your favorite essential oil it is, in fact, a homemade toner. Right now I'm using lemon oil, but I'd been using almond oil. I absolutely love it!!
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    ACV tastes like shiz. Lemon water tastes much yummier, but be aware of the damage acid can do to your teeth.

Neither will make you lose weight. A calorie deficit will do that.
  • davadoto
    davadoto Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Love both. The important thing is Water! I can' t say this enough: water, water water and if you need an edge then apple cider vinegar water. I can' t believe I usually forget this essential part of weight loss (curbs hunger for one) and of healthy living habits in general!