New to Clean - Is there an alternative to Bulletproof Coffee for non-coffee drinkers

Options
cgetx
cgetx Posts: 1 Member
Gonna stop drinking Ultra Monster and am not a coffee drinker - can anyone suggest a clean alternative?

Replies

• superpowers2016
    superpowers2016 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    How about match a green tea with almond milk and a little bit of honey or stevia
  • tinywonder25
    tinywonder25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Any sort of tea.. Green, matcha, black with either coconut oil or Kerry gold butter.

Smoothies with almond butter are great to... Just watch the fruit because they can really add up.

Or the good old stand by warm lemon water with cayenne and a little apple cider vinegar
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    How you make the coffee affects the taste.

Try some black coffee (no milk or sugar), french pressed (or dripped), the beans should be freshly roasted and ground with a conical burr grinder, and the coffee made with filtered water (ideally not from Starbucks, but a local good coffee shop). With the best ratio of freshly ground coffee to water.

It will change your life on how coffee is suppose to taste.
    2015170 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Do some of you drink Bullet proof coffee? I tried it. It made me so nervous. I LOVE my coffee but can only drink the dark roast so maybe it was a stronger one. Like the Medium or Light.
  • micahbree
    micahbree Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This is what I've used instead of the coffee for the past three weeks. I use a blend of all three teas. I love it. The diet has been great for me. I'm down 11 pounds so far.bubi2soxu0ct.jpg