Getting back on track

Options
kennygang
kennygang Posts: 93 Member
I really fell off the wagon and boy do I feel it.... I've gained over 10 pounds and I feel like crap!! My feet are swollen my clothes are too tight and I'm so bloated. I'm exhausted and I can't take it anymore.
I came back from vacation last night and I am determined to get back on track!!! I love hearing all your motivational stories and inspirations
Please help me stay on track with all your encouragements

Replies

• kennygang
    kennygang Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank you that is why I love this group!!! Thanks for the motivation
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    @KenSmith108. I am sooo stealing this.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    You can do this! No matter what wagon we ride, I feel pretty safe in saying we all fell off a time or two..or 6,7,8. In my profile I mention something to the effect of I dieted for 10 years all while gaining 60 excess pounds. It took me a year after finding MFP to finally be so fed up with myself to actually start using the program rather than just lurking and WISHING. When you have a bad meal, bad day, whatever...come back and read your post above. Remember why you started. Forgive your diet shortcomings. Start this minute. I'm 2 years into maintenance and still have challenging times. My weight loss was worth every bit of the year it took. Don't give up.

This. I believe in you.
  • becwana
    becwana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Forgive yourself and keep on going - you are still here which is testament to your will to succeed! You can do this. We all can!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I love the name of your thred. You can do it. We are all there for you.