Weekly Chat April 10-16

Options
2»

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Spent the weekend in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (say that 10 times fast) visiting with hubby's family. Didn't get much in for exercise, but managed to get my steps in! Dog was not happy; she wanted to go home! Only dog in the world who doesn't like walks.
    tzu2ywtuqmrr.jpg
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I will post pics later........... Ballet is done!!!!!!!!! Wow! What a show!!!!!! I got so many compliments about my daughters. What I can't figure out is when did Iris get so graceful?!?! Shaundra has been since day one. But Iris is not nearly as calm as Shaundra. She would rather match to her own drum but she was so gorgeous out there today. And I couldn't be prouder of my blonde bombshell either. She was a knockout tonight!!!!!!!
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Are we having another walking challenge for June? Or is everyone done?
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I would if anyone wants to. I know i slacked terrible in May... Need to get back at it.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I'm game. Sorry I have been a little tied up this month with the ending of the school year and the trip to Seattle to seed the knee doc again.

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options

My weight has really been going nowhere according to my scale however my clothes are fitting better and better. My "other daughter" (Shaundra's best friend) commented today that my 2X shirts are way baggy even across the boobs. Shaundra last month called me saggy belly because all my shirts a saggy around the middle now. Sadly my shoulders have not shrunk at all and I wear a 2X because of the shoulders. I had to order a new dry suit because the other one started leaking. When it came it was rather snug. I called and they accidentally sent me a men's large rather than an XL!!!!!!!!! That was an awesome NSV!!!!!!!!

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Is anybody still out there? Been really quiet lately......

Esther
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Hi Esther! Seems we have fizzled out here, lol. I check in every day but see no one is really posting, so i have slacked too. :)
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Yeah, I've been slacking a bit . . . I'm a bit ashamed that I haven't been doing so well.
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    never stopped slacking...plus side is I'm holding steady.
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I was at a record 200 days of logging in, and then I went on vacation somewhere without Internet access. That was a month ago and I have not gotten back on the horse since. It is amazing how much disrupting a routine can negatively affect my dedication. :/ I am committed to get back at it. Anyone left on here that wants support? Feel free to friend me and we can help each other.

Jessica
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Welcome back. That's ok Jessica. That happens to me frequently. When I travel I am on a boat with no internet or cell service for 36 hours. I just continue to log my meals as if I have connection. Then when I get back I just notify MFP that my counter needs to be reset to show all days.

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Anybody still here?
  • edellaratta
    Options
    I check all the time but no body seems to be here, lol. Hope you are doing well on your journey and your knees are 100%
    Evelyn
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    That's funny. I check too all the time and never see anyone here either. I'm doing very well. Knee isn't 100% yet because the muscles that haven't worked properly in 42 years are now having to learn how to function the way they are supposed to. I knew that would be the roughest part of my recovery. But at only 2 months after surgery I mowed my lawn. I have been hiking and camping already too. The only pain I have is the achiness from the muscles.

Esther